Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Palmrolled to DEATH =[

BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
my brother was making fun of my dreads today and grabbed one (after pretty much pinning me down) and just palm rolled it......forcibly....to the point where i could feel my scalp getting hot.this morning when i woke up, i looked at it and it was all loose and just looked like normal straight hair in some parts.RIP favorite dread with my favorite loop forming =[
updated by @beesaav: 01/13/15 08:42:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hope u kicked his assdamnppl dont palm roll palm rollings pointless and well u could feel heat thats friction friction causes damage

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
nope, i did get these nifty fake lottery tickets though.... soaringeagle said:
hope u kicked his ass
damn
ppl dont palm roll palm rollings pointless and well u could feel heat thats friction friction causes damage
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
oh i definantly will lolhe did that to me a few years back too (the fake lottery thing)i cant wait to see his face when he figures out what happened =P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tell him he won and your going to set up a secure offshore account so he wont have to pay taxes but you need 1,000 to open the account for him

--
That Person
@that-person
14 years ago
9 posts
Haha wow this is surprising for me. No one in my family will dare touch my dreads. I was yelled at viciously for 'playing with them at the dinner table' which supposedly is 'gross'.... I didn't even do the neglect method or anythign, they're perfectly clean, damnit! XD
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
Neglect is probably the cleanest method lol people who 'neglect' wash their hair they just dont brush it or add residue like comercial shampoo and conditioners :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they are caked in wax if waxy they will never ever be clean dirt gets trapped in wax forever That Person said:
Haha wow this is surprising for me. No one in my family will dare touch my dreads. I was yelled at viciously for 'playing with them at the dinner table' which supposedly is 'gross'.... I didn't even do the neglect method or anythign, they're perfectly clean, damnit! XD

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
plus the wax(and dirt stuck on it)probably will never wash out on it's own...unless you use wax removal methods and soaps and melt it out soaringeagle said:
they are caked in wax if waxy they will never ever be clean dirt gets trapped in wax forever

That Person said:
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I kind of started mine hiding them from my mom...she had already agreed that she couldn't do anything to stop me but I was still a bit afraid of letting her see the mess before it was done and changing her mind :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form