Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anyone else?

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Anyone else on here with short(3-4 inches), straight hair? Like caucasion type? Really smooth..? Just wnt someone to compare to cuz I've had ppl tell me it's gna take forever for my hair to dread on it's own. I hope not but I have never combed my hair n it's never gotten anywhere close to dreading.. Even when it was alot longer.. I just needa see that it's worked for someone else..
updated by @atom: 01/13/15 08:42:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its worked for everyone else but 6 inches is usualy the magic number and keeping your fingers outta it keeping it from being oily and a wool hat and dip in the ocean will help tooumm whats forever? ive never experienced forever have you? how can something take forever? by definition that would mean it never will happenpeople define forever by ridiculously short terms when your young an hour is foreverwhen in a rush it takes forever to get out the doorwhen waiting for an important call 5 minutes is foreverif u accept that forevers alot longer then you can comprehend then u realize everything u thought would take forever will always happen sooner then you thought

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Hey man i feel ya ive had mine for a month and 1 week and yours look really good. I did mine the twist and rip method at first but then decided to do it all natural and well i think they look kinda bad but whos to judge. Im just having trouble getting the back to lock up, and my hair was like 6-7 inches when i did it.
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Aight so I guess I got like four more months till I hit six.. N I meant forever by what I think is forever for it to start which is "at least a year" n I strait up cannot have my hair lookin like it does for that long.. Hopefully by Christmas I'll be seein some good stuff.

soaringeagle said:
its worked for everyone else but 6 inches is usualy the magic number and keeping your fingers outta it keeping it from being oily and a wool hat and dip in the ocean will help tooumm whats forever? ive never experienced forever have you? how can something take forever? by definition that would mean it never will happenpeople define forever by ridiculously short terms when your young an hour is foreverwhen in a rush it takes forever to get out the doorwhen waiting for an important call 5 minutes is foreverif u accept that forevers alot longer then you can comprehend then u realize everything u thought would take forever will always happen sooner then you thought
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Ya? That's weird bro.. My back is what's goin the best.. It's my sides that are completely coming apart. Actually, u can see how my hairs dyed.. Well the parts that aren't dyed are what have fallen apart. I have a few regrets but I'm just gna chill out n see what happens. I dnt expect nothin till like 3 months or so.. I just wna see someone with my type of hair that has done it..

That_Irie_Guy said:
Hey man i feel ya ive had mine for a month and 1 week and yours look really good. I did mine the twist and rip method at first but then decided to do it all natural and well i think they look kinda bad but whos to judge. Im just having trouble getting the back to lock up, and my hair was like 6-7 inches when i did it.
Moneybags McGuilicutty
@moneybags-mcguilicutty
14 years ago
33 posts
brah, natural hair will take awhile, you cant rush it, just let it happen as it goes, and if your in a hurry your better off doing like a twist and rip method, im not the professional but from what i understand a yr or long is normal
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
lollike 6.. n im still goin. aint nothin changed.. i just wna see someone elses natural dreads with my type of hair.. itll just let me kno its possible. thats all. not freakin out bout it or anything.. just would like to see it.
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
My hair is short-ish, not quite as short as yours, but it was when I started this last set of dreads. Check out my pics, I've got older ones from my first set at 9 months, so you can get an idea of what yours may come out to look like.But keep in mind, even with one similarity in hair type, there are still many variables between one persons hair and anothers'.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form