Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

for every dread jonny clean of dreadheadhq ruines dreadlockssite saves 1 from dread wax

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i want to share something posted on my facebook wallHey bud thanks for the link! It's on my computer already, though. My boyfriend loves your site. I just wish we would have found it before I chopped all of my dreads off! Johnny Clean RUINED my dreads, as did my lack of knowledge at the time.----------------I know. I wish i would have taken a picture of what the insides of my dreads looked like. Caked with wax and "lock peppa", it was disgusting. It was right after that, that Ryan found your site and the ACV rinse. Your site saved his dreads.--------------------------------yeah, for sure! I'm definitely going all-natural next time I dread my hair. Probably not for a while, though. Ryan and I are about to have our first baby, so I'm thinkin about waiting a little while, possibly. Still undecided lol it'd be nice to have my hair a little longer, too. I def got a kick out of that wax "debate", btw.-----------------------Yeah, go for it! Whatever would help the cause. I thought it was so incredibly ridiculous, how much he contradicted himself and his whole scam!it went on from there to laugh at him but u get the idea

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:42:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ohwe were talking boytr his overwaxing math where he claimes our math was wrong because get thisa 1./2 inch dread would have a 4 inch section and only 10 dreads to a headher responce wasLOL he's trying so hard! I don't understand it. Plus, if his wax actually worked like he said he did, then why even bother coming up with a dread rot "solution", and continue to promote it so much? Why doesn't he just give up trying to be right, since he never will be..?------------------He's quite the scam artist. He scammed me pretty good, seeing as how I had to practically shave my head because of his "advice", while being pregnant. It's not easy on the self confidence, having no hair AND gaining weight from a pregnancy. It's disgusting how people like him actually exist out there.-----------------im pretty sure she cant wait till he sets up his 800 number

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
Hahaha yeah, I could totally see that. I'm pretty sure his dreads are fake, anyway. There's no way that he could still have intact "dreads" with all of his products...I always thought he looked like one of those fellas that always thought dreads were cool, but he realized he couldn't have them because he was going bald, so maybe he just bought crafted wigs and became so obsessed that he started this whole dreadlock products scam to score money from his misfortune.best comment ever

--
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
yeah cutting her locks off was pretty sad but necessary, this is what they looked like before:and these are what mine look like now. i tried wax over a year ago and got rid of that junk but i did root rubbing for a while still. its been about 5 or so months since i found this site and stopped all maintenance, just ripping. my dreads are so much better and actually my roots are locking themselves almost too tight lol. they re about 2 years old. no maintenance is def the way to go and NO products.

updated by @orbit2332: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
aww poor girlcongrats u 2 thoyours seem to be recovering well

--
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
thanks those pics were a few weeks ago, everyday my dreads are getting better and better, more loose hair and dreads adjusting themselves to where they wanna be. i actually split my biggest one a couple weeks ago just to see if there was any built up stuff in em and it was perfectly clean, thanks to baking soda wash and acv
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
whew thats good to hearother ppl still found wax a year later after just 1 or 2 waxings orbit2332 said:
thanks those pics were a few weeks ago, everyday my dreads are getting better and better, more loose hair and dreads adjusting themselves to where they wanna be. i actually split my biggest one a couple weeks ago just to see if there was any built up stuff in em and it was perfectly clean, thanks to baking soda wash and acv

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form