Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

yet another dread salon disaster dont trust salons for dreadlocks!

AbdulKaveli
@abdulkaveli
10 years ago
12 posts
good to spread the word. salons should stick to perms and leave the dreads to real people soaringeagle said:
well it might suck for u but your mistake might save 100 from making the same mistake.. your mistakes now permenantly out there for all to see and learn from
with any luck by tomoro if you type dread salons or dreadlocks salon this hopefully will come up in top 10 it would be amazing if ot does concidering how many salons there are but i have a feeling it will be in top 20 at least

updated by @abdulkaveli: 07/10/15 05:34:06AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,444 posts
its already listed btw google loves us more and more all the time most sites take 2 weeks to gat pages listed we get em listed in under an hour..lolunfortunately not in top 10 for most common words like dread salons..but our salon dreads guide is,,.

--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
AbdulKaveli
@abdulkaveli
10 years ago
12 posts
people gotta know the truth man...they gotta recognize soaringeagle said:
its already listed btw google loves us more and more all the time most sites take 2 weeks to gat pages listed we get em listed in under an hour..lol
unfortunately not in top 10 for most common words like dread salons..
but our salon dreads guide is,,.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,444 posts
for sure AbdulKaveli said:
people gotta know the truth man...they gotta recognize

soaringeagle said:
its already listed btw google loves us more and more all the time most sites take 2 weeks to gat pages listed we get em listed in under an hour..lol
unfortunately not in top 10 for most common words like dread salons..
but our salon dreads guide is,,.

--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form