Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

yet another dread salon disaster dont trust salons for dreadlocks!

AbdulKaveli
@abdulkaveli
14 years ago
12 posts
Alright guys I'm kinda mad right now because I just had to CUT MY AFRO OFF. I really didn't want to, I mean I could grow it back in about 6 months, but the SALON lady said my hair is too "coarse" to form twists and lock up and eventually form dreadlocks. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS. She also told me I can't wash my hair for 6 months, and that my twists, because of my hair which to the salon lady is too "Straight" when I am full african and my hair is the curliest thing I know, would come undone every week and I would have to get them done again every week instead of every month. My friend told me it was because I waited a long time to get the twists, and I am supposed to get them as soon as my hair is long enough. And then let them grow and re twists, and re twist. I really never should of went to any salon, and if my mom was here she would of twisted it for me. So i have a buzz cut now what should I do? I really think I should have listened to SoaringEagle and let them grow natural. I really don't see why the salon lady said my hair wouldn't lock up, I'm a lil mad now...
updated by @abdulkaveli: 02/14/15 10:57:44AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sue her she absolutely knew nothing giod damn never ever go to a salon they dont know shit about dreadsstunnedwyfdudedanmnit never ceases to amaze me how bad an idea it is to go to a salon for dreadsdamnim sorry im stunnedwow..im gonna edit the title tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Man.. That really is some serious BS... She's such an idiot...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
did she dare charge u?

--
AbdulKaveli
@abdulkaveli
14 years ago
12 posts
heeelllll nooo. i just walked out after she dried my hair back up saying "oh you wouldnt be committed to dreadlocks anyway..." that pissed me off soooo badd and all the ladys in the salon started laughing at me man worst day ever soaringeagle said:
did she dare charge u?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so wait im confused u went in for dreads she didnt do the dreads u wanted but did a haircut u didnt want? even if she didnt charge u that sounds criminal

--
AbdulKaveli
@abdulkaveli
14 years ago
12 posts
i had to get the haircut, my parents have been pressuring me and i got them to agree to dreadlocks but when that couldnt happen i had to cut my hair before school stars again soaringeagle said:
so wait im confused u went in for dreads she didnt do the dreads u wanted but did a haircut u didnt want? even if she didnt charge u that sounds criminal
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
let it dread as it grows naturaly it will dread fairly short and easy

--
AbdulKaveli
@abdulkaveli
14 years ago
12 posts
yeah i should of listened to you man dumb salons just want to empty my pockets and ruin things soaringeagle said:
let it dread as it grows naturaly it will dread fairly short and easy
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well it might suck for u but your mistake might save 100 from making the same mistake.. your mistakes now permenantly out there for all to see and learn fromwith any luck by tomoro if you type dread salons or dreadlocks salon this hopefully will come up in top 10 it would be amazing if ot does concidering how many salons there are but i have a feeling it will be in top 20 at least

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form