Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

redesigned the site and need input on a couple things...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i see i could but it would have to tile under everything really and i dont think it would look good cause theres no way to make it seamless reallyand yea i shrunk the banner hightwise and then extended it lengthwise somehow magicly i was able to copy/paste an area of the dreads nearly seamlessly so it came out good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 11:52:59AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah thanks i like it too and im liking the leaderboard ad goner too i just hope that the remaining ones pick up the slack and costs are covered and well so far so good well see next few days

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont think i can make the words color change on active or hover only the background unless knotty wants to take a peek and try to figure it out

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
holdon i could go with black text and the white yellow theme of the text ans links lemme try that

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i think i like this whatchyas all think?

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I think that looks perfect :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tea i think all the redesign stuff was overdo and is pretty much perfect now thank u whoever it was that started making suggestions ..island? mz? i worked on it all day and now forget but thanksadded the pic of the week again by requestand tried to make it ez to edit for anyone with even the tiniest bit of html skillsanything else u want done?i think were bout perfect now tho

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form