Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
I'm so sick of using cream from the stores are there any herbal things i could use to get rid of pimples/acne
updated by @kyler-swatsky: 02/14/15 10:47:46AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yup theres a section for skin hair and scalp health im moving it therebut ok teatree yup its good for acne too put teatree on a gause pad scrub with itthengoldenseal and comfrycomfry draws crap out of the skin and goldenseals an antibiotic that kills the crap in theresome of the herbalists here can [robly tell u better

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres also a natural herbal medicines group too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
Where could i get goldenseal and comfry?
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
tea tree is all I've ever used lately, worked well for me.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Lately I've been using baking soda, jojoba oil and teatree oil. Baking soda is a great exfoliant, jojoba oil is close to skins natural oil so it's good for dry and oily skin, and teatree oil kills bacteria.Now when I use this my face tends to be oily and I haven't perfected what to do about that...I just do a quick wash with regular soap. Ove done this for about a week and it's already made a huge difference.
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
thanks for the tip gonna try it out :) Emerald said:
First off, what I'm going to suggest sounds completely nuts but bare with me :)

I've had acne since I was 11 years old - tried all different facewashes, creams, ointments, prescription pills, antibiotics and even went to the dermatologist for a course of roaccutane (which I regret deeply). Nothing worked up until two years ago (I'm now 26) and started using the oil cleansing method. Essentially, three-five times a week I do this;

Wet a washcloth in hot-as-you-can-stand water and place it over your face to steam. Repeat a couple of times.
Mix together 50% castor oil (found near the laxatives in the pharmacy) and 50% extra virgin olive oil - just enough to cover the dip in your palm - and massage your face with it for a good 5-10mins.
Use the washcloth with very hot water and wash all of the oil off. Be sure to get it all off your hairline and jawline.

Done. Straight after your face will feel and look so amazingly clean. You wont get greasy within 6 hours aswell like I used to. If you google 'oil cleansing method' you'll find lots of info on why it works, but all I can say is that if you look at my pics on my profile, I'm not wearing any makeup and my skin is just awesome. I know I sound like an advertisement but seriously, I recommend this to anyone who will listen. I really hope you get the same result that I have :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yup I'll give it a try too :)I have jojoba oil..could I use that instead of castor oil??
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
same thing happened to me :( Chewin Change said:
awesome I'm gonna try that too, Emerald.

I had problems /w acne growing up also. I tried everything. when I tried proactive, it got 100x worse then I found out I was allergic to its main ingredient. I ended up taking accutane for 6 months. since then I've just been using salicylic acid so I'll have to try that :)
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
awesome suggestions here already, I'm just going to throw in essential oil of lemon.A lot of clinics and salons use it in their potions for acne.Urine also but ya probably don't want to go there. (can you believe people pay to get urine derivatives smeared on their face lol but it works)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form