Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

reducing ads and covering costs

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok im satisfied with everything but the link tecxt co,lor i think i did remove the ads that were slowing load times ..for now if rge right hand ad gets more attention now and we meet quouta then it will stay this wau of click rates drop even lower well they'll have to go back..and im hoping we can get some full paid ads soonmaybe ill see if dr bronners wants to advertise..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/03/15 07:52:23AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yeah it sooo much better :)You mean you don't like the yellow links?? I think those look fine... I'm trying to think and I can't figure out any other colors that would work... Maybe a lighter yellow?? Like a beige or cream color

soaringeagle said:
ok im satisfied with everything but the link tecxt co,lor i think i did remove the ads that were slowing load times ..for now if rge right hand ad gets more attention now and we meet quouta then it will stay this wau of click rates drop even lower well they'll have to go back.. and im hoping we can get some full paid ads soonmaybe ill see if dr bronners wants to advertise..lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok 1 sec Paula said:
Yeah it sooo much better :)
You mean you don't like the yellow links?? I think those look fine... I'm trying to think and I can't figure out any other colors that would work... Maybe a lighter yellow?? Like a beige or cream color

soaringeagle said:
ok im satisfied with everything but the link tecxt co,lor i think i did remove the ads that were slowing load times ..for now if rge right hand ad gets more attention now and we meet quouta then it will stay this wau of click rates drop even lower well they'll have to go back.. and im hoping we can get some full paid ads soon
maybe ill see if dr bronners wants to advertise..lol

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i think this is fine..good enuff

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yeah looks good... Do you think the top links should match too? In blue they are more noticeable but they do look a little out of place
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the menu? hmm ok that will take lil more playin around lemme see what i can do

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Maybe black/gray background and white/yellow linksOh my emails are working again btw
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well wait what colors do u think think they should be to match u have the active color the button color the text color and hover color (same as activbe now)i could set the button color to the yellow and then id have to change the text to what black? i think ill leave it as is till someone suggests a better color scheme cause id have to change each thing and test diferent combos Paula said:
Yeah looks good... Do you think the top links should match too? In blue they are more noticeable but they do look a little out of place

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I was thinkingBottom color black or grayText color white or yellowActive could be invertedActive bottom white or yellowActive text black or grayAnd the hover the same as active... Buy if you're not happy with the color scheme with the yellow than you should wait... No point in changing it if you're just gonna have to change it again later soaringeagle said:
well wait what colors do u think think they should be to match u have the active color the button color the text color and hover color (same as activbe now)
i could set the button color to the yellow and then id have to change the text to what black? i think ill leave it as is till someone suggests a better color scheme cause id have to change each thing and test diferent combos

Paula said:

soaringeagle said:
well wait what colors do u think think they should be to match u have the active color the button color the text color and hover color (same as activbe now) i could set the button color to the yellow and then id have to change the text to what black? i think ill leave it as is till someone suggests a better color scheme cause id have to change each thing and test diferent combos Paula said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/?showPreview=0d8d3413ebde7cada8b037f9f38131e6#axzz0vsFQCMyR does that preview link work for u if u like it ill save it but i kinda liked the menus standing outr moree

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form