Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

It just hit me today....

Melissa!!!
@melissa
14 years ago
6 posts
So here I was today wrapping some hemp string around a couple of dreads when it hit me.... I just totally love my hair.A little background... I'm 35 mother of 3 and have wanted to dread my hair since I was 17 but it has taken me this long to do it and this month as I celebrate my 8th month dreadday I can truly say I just love my hair. I love the neat perfect dreads, I love the crazy zany dreads.. I just love them all.Just wanted to share...
updated by @melissa: 01/13/15 08:42:36PM
Sammy Seven
@sammy-seven
14 years ago
19 posts
why didn't you start locking up when you were 17? just curious, and that's good that you love your dreads! happy 8 months!~S7
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lets see some pictures to celebrate!imagine how much youd love em if u did start way back when and u were celebrating 8 years not 8 months

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Melissa!!!
@melissa
14 years ago
6 posts
I went to a catholic high school and would of been suspended, then afterwards I wouldn't have been able to gain employment easily in my chosen career (so wrong I know!). I guess it just came to a point when I was 100% ready for them. Sammy Seven said:
why didn't you start locking up when you were 17? just curious, and that's good that you love your dreads! happy 8 months!

~S7
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yikes catholic schools suck! i went to 1 for 2 years toowell elementary school..but stil it sucked .. 4th graders shouldnt be hanging themselves in theyre underwear in theyre clossets wracked with guiltbut thats what i saw there alot 4th graders committing suicide because the damn school filled them with the idea of them being evil lil sinners etcbut guess thats lil off topic..glad your dreaded now and happy Melissa!!! said:
I went to a catholic high school and would of been suspended, then afterwards I wouldn't have been able to gain employment easily in my chosen career (so wrong I know!). I guess it just came to a point when I was 100% ready for them.

Sammy Seven said:
why didn't you start locking up when you were 17? just curious, and that's good that you love your dreads! happy 8 months!

~S7

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
oh damn se, is that an exaggeration or did that really happen? D=so sad. I know catholic schools were bad, they made 2 people I know have to turn from left handed people to right handed in not a very nice way, but pushing little kids to suicide? ... shit.To Melissa: I'm happy to hear that you finally have been able to get you locs, like you've always wanted. Are you still in the same career you didn't believe you could get into with locs? soaringeagle said:
yikes catholic schools suck! i went to 1 for 2 years too
well elementary school..but stil it sucked .. 4th graders shouldnt be hanging themselves in theyre underwear in theyre clossets wracked with guilt
but thats what i saw there alot 4th graders committing suicide because the damn school filled them with the idea of them being evil lil sinners etc

but guess thats lil off topic..
glad your dreaded now and happy

Melissa!!! said:
I went to a catholic high school and would of been suspended, then afterwards I wouldn't have been able to gain employment easily in my chosen career (so wrong I know!). I guess it just came to a point when I was 100% ready for them.

Sammy Seven said:

~S7
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form