Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just curious..

JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
is there anything i could do with this bottle of tea tree oil?dont really have anythin to mix it with will using it help at all and how do i use it?
updated by @jahwillprovide: 01/13/15 08:42:27PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
ooh tea tree is great for soo many things. Its a wonderful antiseptic and it's great for the itchies its a bug repellent as well. If you mix it with your baking soda wash it helps scalp problems. There's probably a million different uses. I would dilute it with water before use it's very strong.
JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
how much water an how many drops should i use? NaturalWomyn said:
ooh tea tree is great for soo many things. Its a wonderful antiseptic and it's great for the itchies its a bug repellent as well. If you mix it with your baking soda wash it helps scalp problems. There's probably a million different uses. I would dilute it with water before use it's very strong.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
i would suggest a few drops to 4oz of water but it depends on what your using it for. Also if it's 100% tea tree it does dilute better in a carrier oil such as~olive oil,apricot, grape-seed, almond or avocado and that would be about 2 tbs oils for every 1/2 cup oil. It's also great fro athletes foot or any anti-fungal, keeping away lice and treatment of burns/sunburns. IslandMamma is a whiz with natural remedies and I would suggest messaging her about this as well she's a great help.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
zits u can add to toothpaste u can use on cuts n sores u can use on bug bites and add a drop to water to gargle with kills germs like crazyu can add to any shampoo or sprayu can use instead of deoderant cause it kills the oder caussing bacterias theres thousands of usesthey sell toothpics that had been soaked in ot to freshen breathi would always always have some in my hair to keep away bugs dont matter how u get it there a drop on the scalp or a wash or rince but id always have it n my hair in some way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form