Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WPD? WTF?

Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
alright my computer is on the fritz so in a last ditch effort to mystify you all i present you this and in case that doesnt work http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/2010/07/white_people_with_dreads_a_field_guide.php?page=1 just covering all the bases have fun lovies ill be back when i fix this piece of crap till then cringe,cry,and have a laugh at the comments
updated by @heather-gamble: 02/15/15 08:33:35AM
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
LOL, so even tho not all the information on here is 100% accurate I still think it's pretty funny. I approve.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
idiotic troll behavior just out to create controversy and laugh at all the arguments they causesome people have no lives and are so damn bored with theyre own lives that this is theyre only form of entertainment they do it for the lol'sthere are websites totaly dedicated to trolling where they post whats called i think pasta posts or something where i can get examples of stories that will cause drama and edit it and post in forums and blogsthey then post theyre stupid lil drama drawing posts and copy and paste al; the responces to laugh at them..mindless entertainment pf total moronsim kinda amazed we havent drawn the attention of more trolls yetonly trolls weve had were assholes who were banned from a forum i used to be on, they started a forum themselves with a pathetic 11 members that all they did was complain about the forum that banned them and planned out ways to cause trouble on here..that forum lasted exactly a month b4 everyone gave up on it..lolpoint is they are just bored idiots doing what bored idiots do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
I thought it was funny too, did you take the time to read through the comments? WOW, when are people going to start being people and not colors. I fear the future.
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I read a few of the comments, not all of them, there were some funny ones, some ignorant ones, and some educated ones.I agree SE, the forums have exploded in the last year yet we still seem to be 'underground' or 'in the peoples hands' without the spammers and a-holes, with the exception of a few instances.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
i only read the 1st page and about 10 comments and just saw alotta stupidity

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
same. I actually rolled my eyes. soaringeagle said:
i only read the 1st page and about 10 comments and just saw alotta stupidity
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
I suppose curiosity overwhelmed me. I can always get a laugh off the ignorant. I can walk in my work and take pics of every race of people with WAY more silly looking hairstyles. I think the whole "white people stealing culture" thing is just some angry "go to" move with certain people. Like I said, people are people not colors.....were not fucking crayons
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
"A much rarer find is a WPD who is also attractive. Since, for white people, the formation of true dreadlocks generally requires a sustained lack of personal grooming, WPDs are at an attractiveness disadvantage from the get-go." heh they obviously haven't been to this site! We have LOADS of Good Lookin Dreadies! GLD!! LOL
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Yes we are the hottest aren't we? NaturalWomyn said:
"A much rarer find is a WPD who is also attractive. Since, for white people, the formation of true dreadlocks generally requires a sustained lack of personal grooming, WPDs are at an attractiveness disadvantage from the get-go." heh they obviously haven't been to this site! We have LOADS of Good Lookin Dreadies! GLD!! LOL
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form