Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Did someone just seriously RECCOMEND Interlocking???? Really?Here?

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Ok I think people should read the DreadlocksSite Mission on the top left of the screen before they try to advise others to use an extremely damaging method of fixing their dreads. Interlocking is a BAD thing just in case anyone was confused. I don't want anyone to be censored here but really come on! That's just BAD advice!
updated by @naturalwomyn: 02/14/15 11:10:08AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
lolwow........ just cause someone wants to fuck their own hair up, dont do giving out bad harmful advice to others......
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
the worst part about it was that people were like "oh cool i just tried it, it works great!" ugh! and then no one else can comment on it? The people that know it's harmful should at least be able to voice their opinion as well! I really thought it was a joke LOL
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
what thats just crazy...... i really feel bad for that person how go steered wrong....... NaturalWomyn said:
the worst part about it was that people were like "oh cool i just tried it, it works great!" ugh! and then no one else can comment on it? The people that know it's harmful should at least be able to voice their opinion as well! I really thought it was a joke LOL
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and 1 of our newer less experienced members tried it!!!i dont think she knew it was so9 bad but lets look at her history..wax 1sat then salon dread perm thinking that without a dread perm dreads take 2-4 years then waxing the tips to get the tips to lock andthe3n interlocking..pretty much mistake after mistake after mistakewhich is fine till u recomend others make those mistakes and u have newbies following along and thats why so manuy ppl make so many mistakes because someone else recomended it not realizing how bad it is

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i dunno why i cant comment on it thats just odd

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
She had to have changed her profile setting so only she comment...cus it's not the individual picture's settings, you can't comment on any picture soaringeagle said:
i dunno why i cant comment on it thats just odd
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well i made sure to send tai a message abiut how bad interlocking isman theres just soooo much bad info online i guess u gotta expect some to leak in here too

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
shit..I didn't even see his comment down there that he'd tried it...damn I hope there's not too much damage...
Dana
@dana
14 years ago
9 posts
I know a young woman who's actually balding. She tightly interlocks her dreads and also occasionally takes a lighter to her fuzzies. She's had her dreads for a few years and there's no use telling her these things aren't good for her hair (even though the evidence is shining through) because she's always right. Just thought I'd share...
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form