Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

begining a NEW dread journey

cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
so today i have decided i am going to comb out my hair and start from the beginning. i wasnt prepared going into this first set, but now i know what to do without paniking. the "dreader" rely fucked up my hair and sadly im seeing it now almost 2 months into them.so wish me good luck!
updated by @cassie-gabriel: 02/14/15 09:37:27AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
what's fucked about your hair? maybe it can be fixed?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
woww good luck and write up your whole story to help others not make that mistakesorry u were set back a few months but you'll have amazing dreads u love when you do..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
the actual dreads are doing great, its how the person handled my roots, she didnt rely know what she was doing. and my fault, i didnt know i was supposed to seperate my hair and congos are forming all under my hair and i cant even wear my hair down.it sucks cause i rely like how they looked but they cant be fixed without redoin em
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tbey look good u look good id concider just treatting them right from here on out unless they really made a mess what was done that u regret sso much and maybe u should take at least 2 weeks to think about it

--
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
thanks SE. ill make sure to upload pictures and tell EVERYONE to know what there doin when they enter into their own journey. im just excited for my new set to take its course soaringeagle said:
woww good luck and write up your whole story to help others not make that mistake
sorry u were set back a few months but you'll have amazing dreads u love when you do..
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
the complete under of my hair is all forming into one dread. i also wore them up alot so it all came together sorta. and my friend was playin with them and showed me what they looked like and i was like shit..but i got a reccomendation from someone whos friend had dreads for like 2-3 years so hopefully she can try and do them this time. soaringeagle said:
tbey look good u look good id concider just treatting them right from here on out unless they really made a mess what was done that u regret sso much and maybe u should take at least 2 weeks to think about it
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Well good luck on the new set :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cant u seperate em if u use some olive oil on the connecting hairs? u might have to seperate alot but eventualy thee roots will straighten themselves out and the hairs broken between will form a new dread

--
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
btw, do u guys reccamend any smart ways with taking them out? i heard of just putting conditioner and let it sit on each dread then brush em out but im not sure..any ideas?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form