Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Experimentations

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
I'm doin some experiments with the dreading.. I've had so many ppl tell me so many different thing so I'm just gna try things out on my own n find out what's best.. I got locks crocheted n goin natural n I got locks t&r'd goin natural and I got regular, only sectioned hair goin natural. I got a bead on the root of a lock, bead in the middle of a lock, n a bead on the tip of a lock. I've got thread holding one together (loosely) and a sleeve made of bandana holding holding one together. Ima keep it all in there till it falls out or until Christmas which is my 6mnth mark n check the progresses...
updated by @atom: 02/14/15 09:05:52AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Atom, Atom, Atom...
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
THAT sounds like a good plan :)Leave it and it will dread...that's all you have to do(or not do..)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow..haha hmmu can also try getting struck by lightening to see if that helps toojusdt for fun

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cage Free
@cage-free
14 years ago
41 posts
rofl...I'll check back!;-P
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Seriously, I would just do what you're comfortable with and say screw everyone else and what they have to say. When confronted with someone who thinks they know your hair better than you, just smile, nod, and inform them that this is YOUR journey and you're going to do it the way that YOU want to.
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
precisely.. i trust the ppl sellin the wax just as much as i trust everyone on here tellin me how horrible those ppl are.. i dnt agree with wax but i dnt agree with alotta ppl on here so ima just try out some shenanigans on my own. :)
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I am surprised you said that! Atom said:
precisely.. i trust the ppl sellin the wax just as much as i trust everyone on here tellin me how horrible those ppl are.. i dnt agree with wax but i dnt agree with alotta ppl on here so ima just try out some shenanigans on my own. :)
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Why u say that panterra?? :) I love ur name..

Panterra Caraway said:
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Sweetie pie, it just sounds like you don't believe anybody! Is that right? I hope not. I may not agree with everything here, not because I think it is false..but because everyone's hair responses alittle differently than the next guy and I may need to tweek the info to fit my needs. But, I know that it is the truth and good sound advice. These folks are far more experienced than I and I feel really lucky to be able to benefit from their experience! You can do as you like, it is your journey after all. I just wonder how you will feel at the end of six monthes when your experimentations don't all pay off...that is a long time. I know how badly you want your dreads, atleast as much as I want mine, but I just think you are spinning your wheels looking for a shortcut. I just care about you, that's all. Maybe I am wrong, but I have read until I am about to pass out and I just don't understand how someone's hair is gonna dread when they segregate it into little parcels and and obsessively manipulate it by taking beads on and off and rubberbands and what not. Maybe I am dense...I just know that my hair is very coarse and stubborn and has been slow to knot up but my best results have been when I wake up to what can only be described as a night twisting around on my head!!! Lol I think it just stands to reason that hair that is allowed to move freely will wind around itself like snakes in a box. I will allow that I could be wrong...I just encourage you to relax. : ) Atom said:
Why u say that panterra?? :) I love ur name..

Panterra Caraway said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form