Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Knotty Jonny Clean & baking soda/apple cider vinagar

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
want u to know we killed the lock docta it was pronounced dead at 7 am this morningit suffered a fatal brain hemoraig and diedgoogle lock docta we are number 3 but google dreadheadhq lock docta and..we are number 1 baby..yea the lock docta is dead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 06:37:15AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
LOL! Yup that was me :)Amy, It's funny..I checked out that conversation you were having with jonny clean and after you repeated that part about baking soda cleaning at normal temperature he hasn't said anything since...Out of lies? Knottysleeves said:
Sorry Amy Lou, I know this is an old topic, but I found a more straightforward scientific explanation if you're still interested:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100802134901AAGqi9L (Is it OUR Paula that submitted the question?)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I hope nobody minds that I just posted this on the dreadlocks treaty FB page. I can't post it on the DHHQ page cause i refuse to be a fan! lol! He might delete it and It's probably a complete waste of time but someone might see it that it will make a difference too...I dunno. At least it's written in the scientific lingo that johnny seems to love so much. I'm curious how he's gonna dispute it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts

mine tooo my scalp used to be a disaster the bakming soda acv has completely healed it so it is in the best shape its been in in over 20 years

Devin Oliver said:

the baking soda/acv is the ONLY THING that has made my hair and scalp feel amazing.!

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts

ofcourse they didnt use the acv after which u need

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts

if it's safe enough to clean my fooood....

• Sprinkle baking soda on a damp sponge, and scrub your fruits and vegetables to remove dirt, wax, or pesticide residue. Rinse the food well.
  • Clean the oil out of a salad dressing cruet by shaking baking soda inside, then rinsing it clean with warm water.

its safe enough to wash my hair!

/ 8
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form