Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Will these dreads get fatter?

kookla
@kookla
14 years ago
13 posts
Is there any way to tell how much bigger? Because they are really new, only two weeks old and they are pretty small.Does it depend on how big the section of hair is to start with? Just curious.. :)Thanksamy
updated by @kookla: 01/13/15 08:42:14PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
most of the time, when they are matured, they will be around the size of the sections. So If they are thinner than the sections now then they will get thicker, and if they are already bigger than the sections then they'll get thinner
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes generaly the root section is how big they getunless u crocheted then they will be super skinnyi do not recomend crochethow were they made and if there were any products usedbut they tend to thicken up to very close to the root section size

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
kookla
@kookla
14 years ago
13 posts
That is encouraging! I didn't want super skinny ones, but I realize that dreads will do what they will do..No crochet here, though we did backcomb. Loosely.These loose hairs are making me a little crazy though! I hope they find somewhere to lock into soon. It's the ones that are loose from my scalp. Long and crazy they are..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they will but it takes time kookla said:
That is encouraging! I didn't want super skinny ones, but I realize that dreads will do what they will do..

No crochet here, though we did backcomb. Loosely.

These loose hairs are making me a little crazy though! I hope they find somewhere to lock into soon. It's the ones that are loose from my scalp. Long and crazy they are..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form