Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Where is dr bronners sold at? I just looked all over cvs n asked around n noone knew. I did see that burts bees pomegranate n soy but I didn't kno if it was the right one..?
updated by @atom: 02/14/15 06:36:45AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
well I've seen it sold at Whole Foods and some Giants that have a like a natural section and usually only a couple of bottles(if u have those stores).
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Thanks.. I dnt think I got any of them stores round here.. Guess I'll have to go the Internet route.

Paula said:
well I've seen it sold at Whole Foods and some Giants that have a like a natural section and usually only a couple of bottles(if u have those stores).
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Ok I new I shoulda gone to target!! I'm just gettin it online tho. Any suggestions? Peppermint, eucalyptus, almond, rose, baby mild, citrus, lavender, and tea tree..

heather said:
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
i hear the tea tree bar works really well
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Sorta.. I have this place called the wheat barn. Ima go check it out tmrw it's got all kinda natural anything!

bobbi blaine said:
i got mine from the vitamin shoppe... do you have one of those near you?
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
U like the bars? I feel like Id mess up my knots I do have by scrubbing..

SpacemanTravis said:
i hear the tea tree bar works really well
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Whatchu use for the dreads?

Knottysleeves said:
I'm in Canada and get mine at the grocery store. Health food stores usually have it as well. (I only use it for laundry, not my dreads.)
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
How do u apply the bar soap?

Knottysleeves said:
Some weeks I do the baking soda wash and other weeks I use a natural bar soap that I got from Etsy. Atom said:
Whatchu use for the dreads?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form