Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the save a dread from jonny clean campain

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,447 posts
hundreds perhaps thousands of dreadlocks have been saved from jonny clean and his determination to wax the world one dread at a time.but saving a few is not enough when still every day dreads get cut due to waxy disasters.i dont expect that we can stamp out all wax use just like the anti illiteracy campains have not ended ignorance. but we can make an impact on the way dreads are perceived in the future. and in how healthy dreads can be too.wax sales have been impacted the evidence is in jonnys desperate acts to win back followers and knotty boys adding new products marketted towards un dreaded folks (and the formerly dreaded who lost waxy dreads)this is a step in the right direction ofcourse but its not quite to the point of accomplishing the goalso added a group today that monitors jonny tweets so we can respond to them and intercept his lies with truth in near real time (i can add kb tweets to it too if needed)also added a share feature over there--->so share pages like mad on each of those networksespecialy important pages like the dread wax pagei hope soon to see the numbers on each share networks skyrocket the main page should be about 2000 shares and the important pages over 1000andjust about anything..pics vids blogs anything should have a couple hundredthat will get a whole lot more ppl exposed to the truthin 2 years i believe we can undo the damage those sites did in 10i believe in this community i believe we can make a differencei believe sharing our knowledge to a much wider audience can affect the way dreads are treatted as a wholeso lets not let 1 single 1 of jonnys tweets go unresponded tolets not let 1 person fall for his liesand lets share our knowledge and vission widely like crazythe campain for truth has begun so..get out there and fight fight fight for whats right(why do i feel like i should be wearing a chearleaders outfit and pompoms after writting that..lol)we need t shorts that say "wax free for reality" on the front and on back "real dreads aren't waxy"'

--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:42:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,447 posts
haha i love 5 am sleepless inspirationsi'd pay 5 or 6 of our beautiful dready mommas to get together in chearleading uniforms and do a vidgive me a d give me a r give me an e give me an a (and so on d r e a d w a x whats that spell dread wax ewww no way thats nasty dont wax dreads uh huh thats right dont wax dreads ..so on well something catchy like thaT JONNY USES SHoWMANSHIP IN HIS MARKETTING SO LETS THROW IT BACK IN HIS FACE WITH A CATCHY CLEAN WAX FREE DREADY CHEER :)

--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
10 years ago
751 posts
This doesn't sound like a cheerleader to me... it sounds like an epic war speech! (Also I'm listening to dramatic music so that contributed :P)Hell yeah let's FIGHT!! :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form