Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

jonny clean gets desperate announces dread wax hotline

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
jonny clean on twitter announces his intention to wipe out the anti wax crusade by launching an 800 number for satisfied wax users to call in theyre suport for wax and have testimonials put on his sitebut will he admit if he gets any negative responces?lets find out..loland he also is begging for vids suporting wax and..in a real act of desperation begging for suport by offering a chance to with 100$ worth of dhhq crap if you post a positive reviewthe heat is on..im not gonna beg for anti wax vids im not gonna have any great give aways (but hey if u want a dread bead for a vid that migt be ok) all ill say is..lets pump up the volume drown him out we are making an impact so lets turn a dent into a crator and wipe out waxy dreads for goodi really dont care if ppl chose to wax and lose dreads thats a choice but they must make informed choices and all jonny gives em is sales pitches

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:42:05PM
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Has he put the number up yet?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
not yetid love it the 1st 10 calls he gets are all about how wax destroyed dreadswatch his site and his twitter haha u know i can create a jonny watch group and add his twitter rss

--
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Haha. You should do it.Id totally call :PI'm so glad I didn't use wax.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
added a twitter defense group

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
knotty join the new twitter deffenders groupand anyone who tweetsalso everyone notice the new share bar over there--->it shares the current page your on and lets u know now many timers it was shared on each..if u think its worth sharingt..share it on each!this can help many many many more ppl find the truth

--
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
psht, when they put the number up, i will totally call and say how much crap wax is.I almost used wax a few years ago, but decided that I didn't want dreads at that point in my life..and I almost used wax again when I started the second, and final time (now) until I found this site quite on accident, and was excited to know that I did not have to wait until i could get wax, or have to use it at all, I plan on making videos about dreads, using the knowledge here, if yall let me, and warning against wax and products that will screw your hair uuup...and showing the way my hair is changing and what not...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
let u? oh u mean if we stop hugging u long enough to let u?well we will hug the hell outta you if u make vids but.. we will try to let go long enough to let ya make more :)

--
DON D
@don-d
14 years ago
18 posts
damnit. i tried the twitter thing just now.. its fn lame, confusing. cant wait for that number, i once used that crap in my hair. i apologize all the time to my babies lol..
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form