Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Did you know we have hair for a reason?

Jordan Skwarek
@jordan-skwarek
14 years ago
12 posts
Our body is mostly water as they say. This acts as a perfect conduit for our life force, electricity. This life force flows through our body and creates an electromagnetic field around the body, aka an aura. Hair, one of the purest proteins, balances our electromagnetic field acting as a pranic antenna. You will find hair all over your body escpecially in high energy places such as your Sex chakra, to help facilitate the flow of energy during sex. Your Crown chakra grows hair to act as an antenna for cosmic energy and other essential nutrients. The brain needs vitamin D, energy and phosphorous. Hair absorbs these and the units of vitamin D that hair provides immediately to the brain is unbelievable. Long hair also enables deeper meditation and promotes kundalini rising when wrapped atop the head due to the amount of energy that is drawn up the spine drawn to your coiled energy magnet. It is said many women have lower back issues due to shaving their legs, thus altering their lower electromagnetic field. Information on this subject is scarce due to the wests limited knowledge in eastern wisdom. It is my theory that Dreadlocks help faciltate this even more. It is the natural way our hair forms and many of the most spiritual people adorn locks. Only in recent history have men started to cut their hair short and women shave themselves clean. It was once a sign of enslavement to have your hair cut short, which i believe reflects the global elites control on the masses. I even take it as far to believe that the wax revolution is a conspiracy to ruin the masses' dreads electromagnetic properties.
updated by @jordan-skwarek: 02/14/15 06:01:30PM
Jordan Skwarek
@jordan-skwarek
14 years ago
12 posts
why are some of the words coming up green and underlined?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its an ad thing it maybe temporary i might remove it next week just trying to cover site costsvery interesting though

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
babylon
@babylon
14 years ago
27 posts
Cool, I would buy that:D More hair meaning more vit.D and deeper meditation is a big +another reason why we (should) have hair:grasping reflex in human babies would only seem to make sense if we used to have rather more body hair, like other primates. It appears a rather pointless design otherwise.
Jordan Skwarek
@jordan-skwarek
14 years ago
12 posts
Oh, I was just wondering if it was someting i did. It's really a minor thing that you should keep if it is helping with costs. By the way, I put my dreads in under the full moon. they are quite short though, and look funny because they don't sit flat. I will post an official thread tomorrow with pictures.
Jordan Skwarek
@jordan-skwarek
14 years ago
12 posts
It sounds like you had a temporary opening of your chakras which enables much more energy to flow through them giving you a temporary kundalini rising which would explain your sensations. There are different degrees to this. Some experience heat or pain which may be due to blocks in their chakras. If your chakras are not open or have problems, they will be amplified by this energy. This is why there are many writings on the "dangers" of Kundalini. During highly emotional experiences whether it be from a movie, music or life experience I often times feel an immense energy flowing through body which tingles and feels almost orgasmic. I believe this is my kundalini rising which I am striving to release. I can't explain it but it's better then sex, you are filled with an ecstatic bliss emotionally and physically you are filled with an electrifying energy that tingles from head to toe. I often times feel the energy trapped in my leg hair after the temporary rising which is what led me to research hair and energy.
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
this is one of the most interesting and awesome threads ive seen on here. thanks for this one bro!
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Cool post.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Now this was a great post! woo!
babylon
@babylon