14 years ago
124 posts
IMG_0921.JPG should I use this or naw?
updated by @atom: 01/13/15 08:41:55PM
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Nvm I guess the image didn't work.. Well if u kno what the knotty boy tea is in the little tea bags.. Should I use it?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
do u want to pay way too much for tea?i dont think it hurts i doubt it helpsbut u can just find out what herbs are in it and make your own for 1/10th the price

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Lol I wouldn't buy it now! I bought the kit like a few weeks ago before I found this site n I still got that stuff so I might as well use it..

soaringeagle said:
do u want to pay way too much for tea?i dont think it hurts i doubt it helpsbut u can just find out what herbs are in it and make your own for 1/10th the price
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the teas are harmless and might actualy benifit u thats why i do think kb is slightly better then dhhq some of their stuffs not total crap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
14 years ago
59 posts
KnottyMama and I are actually working on making some of this for those who neither have the time nor inclination to buy the individual loose herbs and make up their own - as well as some natural NON SLS soap both liquid and solid, I actually have some tester bars made up already and am cooking up the liquid this weekend - we will be targeting specific dread issues such as dandruff, hair loss/growth or conditioning dry/damaged hair in a residue free way. We'll be using them for our clients that we help start locks, also putting them up on etsy. The difference for us tho is that we will NOT be charging an arm n a leg like KB and none of our stuff will be detrimental to locks.I'll prolly have a few other non-dread things up as well such as all natural non-DEET insect repellent and maybe baby wipe mix and such.Jenn
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form