Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dread butta?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its a less waxy wax more a slimy wax but ya gotta have wax sio it wont just wash awayif it washed away the 4 oz jar would not last a week and youd be spending 60 a week every week on wax and less waxy wax to make the wax feel less waxy sand slimy insteadconditioners prevent dreadswax prevents dreadsconditioners added to make wax not so waxy how can they ever dread? candles are candles i really dont think candleheadhq can really claim to create dreads some who stop using the crap might dread eventualy but its not till thet stop that theyd really dreadi want to weigh my 5 foot hair against jonnys 2 foot and see just how much all that gunk weighes em down ricky williams said:
WTF??? why put wax in something you are trying to say will help you with wax?? WTF? i love this guys style lol sell you shit pass it off as the real way and sell something to help you work better with shit that has shit in it :) mmmmmm working with lots of shit

heather said:
oh and heres wats in it
Cocoa Extract, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Cocoa Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Carotene
hmmm wax?wax to get rid of wax? oh its a different wax my bad

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/18/15 02:13:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no lube needed when u cram butta in the butt i mean dread i mean candlei wanna meet and have a tog of war with our dreads yank his right off his head..lol

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hell no id put a 10 foot rope betweenthen again maybe thin twine would be stronger then his dreads ricky williams said:
SE do you honestly want your hair touching his........i mean the sticky white residue could be butta but idk

soaringeagle said:
no lube needed when u cram butta in the butt i mean dread i mean candle

i wanna meet and have a tog of war with our dreads yank his right off his head..lol

--
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
stop worshipping george lucas you freak! he ripped off kurasawa..lol ricky williams said:
What would make this more interesting is like you two were like brothers or like related some how

soaringeagle said:
hell no id put a 10 foot rope between

then again maybe thin twine would be stronger then his dreads

ricky williams said:
SE do you honestly want your hair touching his........i mean the sticky white residue could be butta but idk

soaringeagle said:

i wanna meet and have a tog of war with our dreads yank his right off his head..lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
all people are brothers or sistersbut being related dont make a scumbag a saint.. ricky williams said:
What would make this more interesting is like you two were like brothers or like related some how

soaringeagle said:

ricky williams said:

soaringeagle said:

--
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
ofcourse... I want a hell in a cell match with that batty boy... with loser shaves (or unplugs his hair) his head stipulation... ricky williams said:
LOL I WASNT GOING LUCAS ON THE SECOND ONE SHIVA
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Who said I'm gonna fight him? In my place...the man wrestling isssssss*Music hits*And out comes Hulk Hogan with dreadlocks!!*Crowd goes mad*SE...I really likd your idea of making that video for the "Stress testing" dreads...he would never ever ever take up that challenge until visual effects become cheap enough for him to afford.. ricky williams said:
wow didnt expect a wrestling match to be thrown into this one but id watch it and eat some popcorn with lots of.........butta on it................that hurt me a little.you sure you could take him shiva he looks lanky and rather bony

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
ofcourse... I want a hell in a cell match with that batty boy... with loser shaves (or unplugs his hair) his head stipulation...

ricky williams said:
LOL I WASNT GOING LUCAS ON THE SECOND ONE SHIVA
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I'm the "official topic changer" for some reason sucka..lolwhy are you in spain? ricky williams said:
really? hulk hugan?that was raaaaaaaaaandom not the undertaker?
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
oh no u didnt! Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
stop worshipping george lucas you freak! he ripped off kurasawa..lol

ricky williams said:

soaringeagle said:

ricky williams said:

soaringeagle said:

Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
id want to light one of the ripped out dreads on fire... see how effective it is as a torch. those things have got to burn for a loooooooooooooooooong time lol soaringeagle said:

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form