Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dread butta?

Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
so i hear the product's name tossed around occasionally, i know a little about what its for, but i havent heard people's opinions on it. what does it do to dreads? i havent heard anybody warning against it, so i was curious.
updated by @jackal: 02/14/15 11:48:36AM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
This is taken directly from their website!! "Everybody loves how dreadwax helps locks come together faster and tighter but nobody wants to be a tacky wax-head. Butta is the answer. It slices through tackyness like knife though...um...pudding..ha! and it leaves your dreads feeling amazing. Its yet one more product we are thrilled to provide for your thriving dreadlocks." Don't people see how ridiculous this sounds!?? JC is trying to sell you a product to cover up the product he just sold you and another and another! He's a modern day snake oil salesman! How people fall for this is beyond me.
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah thats pretty much it.....kinda like the latch hook, the worlds most expensive felting needle....,tiny pkt of salt with spray bottle.... tams for 30+dollars...it just goes on and on NaturalWomyn said:
This is taken directly from their website!! "Everybody loves how dreadwax helps locks come together faster and tighter but nobody wants to be a tacky wax-head. Butta is the answer. It slices through tackyness like knife though...um...pudding..ha! and it leaves your dreads feeling amazing. Its yet one more product we are thrilled to provide for your thriving dreadlocks." Don't people see how ridiculous this sounds!?? JC is trying to sell you a product to cover up the product he just sold you and another and another! He's a modern day snake oil salesman! How people fall for this is beyond me.
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
hmm. interesting. does it condition and wash out without residues or glue like a good product should, or is it another Jclean sham?
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
that we would proally have to test for ourselves.....but i doubt if youll find anyone willing to pay his prices i havent checked the price but im assuming its 20 bucks or more Jackal said:
hmm. interesting. does it condition and wash out without residues or glue like a good product should, or is it another Jclean sham?
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
damn. 20 bucks for a jar of goop
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I read somewhere that it contains shea butter or something..along with tons of other stuff as you can imagine...you are much better off conditioning your dreads with essential oil or just using damn shea butter itself.."Everybody loves how dreadwax helps locks come together faster and tighter but nobody wants to be a tacky wax-head. Butta is the answer. It slices through tackyness like knife though...um...pudding..ha! and it leaves your dreads feeling amazing. Its yet one more product we are thrilled to provide for your thriving dreadlocks."Who is this everybody and why havent I met them??Why sell something and then put it down by saying "tacky wax head"? Oh rite, cz now you wanna sell something else...hmm..imagine having all sorts of gunk being stuck to your dreads and then to mask it...you put more stuff on it...gakkk!! Jackal said:
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah 15 bucks plus shipping for a 4 oz jar....no thanx
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
oh and heres wats in itCocoa Extract, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Cocoa Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Carotenehmmm wax?wax to get rid of wax? oh its a different wax my bad
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wax doesnt stay oin dreads or make u feel waxybutbecause wax stays in dreads and makes u feel waxy we now got slimy to make u feel slimy not sticky

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form