Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hi guys :)

roberto andres salas lemus
@roberto-andres-salas-lemus
14 years ago
14 posts
well, hello anybodyfirst than anything sorry for my english, i speak spanishmy name is robert or rober, i live in chile and i am 19 years old.for 1.5 years i leave my hair grow, but at 2 months ago i did the worst on my hair, i use the crochet...when i check this page on the internet i decided to go natural, i try to disarm my hair but i loose just the half of it, now i have cut my front hair and i only have got the back part of my hair, i stoped of crocheting and i need to know if this hair will go natural or not, i will post some pics later, anyways thanks u all, i love this forum and now i decided to make an accountblessings people :)
updated by @roberto-andres-salas-lemus: 02/14/15 10:46:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
all hair will dread naturaly so dint worry about that just concerned with what you mean by you lost 1/2 your hair?well any damage done will grow bACK SO JUST LET OT DREAD AS IT GROWS

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
14 years ago
14 posts
well i try the disarm my crochet dreads but when i did it the hair was broken... and it fallsand i had to cut itnow i only leave the dreads of back of my hair, but i am leaving my hair grow to have dreads on all the head :D
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh im sorry to hear that, yea it will grow baack and yea it will dread..... roberto andres salas lemus said:
well i try the disarm my crochet dreads but when i did it the hair was broken... and it falls
and i had to cut it
now i only leave the dreads of back of my hair, but i am leaving my hair grow to have dreads on all the head :D
14 years ago
14 posts
i have around 30 dreads on the back part of my hair =pi have a looot of hair and its very fuzzy, i have 30 on the back and they are not slimespaol= tengo alrededor de 30 dreads en mi cabeza, tengo muucho pelo y mucho volumen, imaginate que antes tenia como 50 y eso que no son delgadas..
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
si no quieres no las trates de desarmar mas...solas se arreglan. Lo mas probable es que se hagan mas grandes mientras se recuperan del crochet. El crochet rompe muchos pelos mientras arregla pocos y esos pelos rotos se van a salir y van a hacer mucho ... fuzzyness :PEntonces quedaste pelao de arriba?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
lol! :P Reggaevolucin said:
fuzzyness = pelo suelto que agrega volumen. lol:)
14 years ago
14 posts
exactooose ano quede pelado, tengo unos cm de pelo desde las orejas hacia mi cara, me deje los dreads de atras.. =)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
this is not fair guys i dont speak.............. : (
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Me llamo Atom

neil coe said:
this is not fair guys i dont speak.............. : (