Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Need some Advice

neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
or you can sew some fabric together and make some pretty mice ones in lie 2 min......1 i made real fast after reading this..... made with corduroy

updated by @neil-coe: 07/13/15 01:50:31PM
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
neil u sew? i love boys that sew :) neil coe said:
or you can sew some fabric together and make some pretty mice ones in lie 2 min......1 i made real fast after reading this..... made with corduroy

updated by @heather-gamble: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea a bit..... i love patchwork, so i bought me a sewing machine and been making some bags.... and im starting me a pair of shorts, ...... and you love boys that sew.... your too funny, i like that : ) heather said:
neil u sew? i love boys that sew :)
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
well u know stickin stuff in your haie i gonna make it look crazier right? i just bought a whole bag of wooden beads at jo ann fabrics for like 2 bucks ...nuts washers o rings all work and can easily be found bones work well lkike SE said..
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
seriously more dudes need to get stitchin there really is no better way to impress a woman :) imho neil coe said:
yea a bit..... i love patchwork, so i bought me a sewing machine and been making some bags.... and im starting me a pair of shorts, ...... and you love boys that sew.... your too funny, i like that : )

heather said:
neil u sew? i love boys that sew :)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
lolreally ill have to remember that heather said:
seriously more dudes need to get stitchin there really is no better way to impress a woman :) imho
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I also *love* boys that know how to work a sewing machine! Actually my husband taught me to sew like 12 years ago!! Those are really cool Neil! It would be real easy to applique any type of design you want on them too.
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
thats tight neil. ill have to get creative.. n thanks for the advice ladies. :) oh and im all about the crazy hair.. i wear something crazy every day.. its just the crazy-ugly hair i dnt want. ima go practice sewing...
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
wow learn something new everyday......... girls love a man that can sew...... yea real fast and easy to make like i said made that in like a min in a half....... NaturalWomyn said:
I also *love* boys that know how to work a sewing machine! Actually my husband taught me to sew like 12 years ago!! Those are really cool Neil! It would be real easy to applique any type of design you want on them too.
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Gotta love this site.. Ima try that out tho, although I don't kno how to sew.. I'm sure I can figure it out. Is it hard to get em on tho?like being material instead of a hard solid.?

neil coe said:
wow learn something new everyday......... girls love a man that can sew...... yea real fast and easy to make like i said made that in like a min in a half....... NaturalWomyn said:

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form