Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Itch..still...hmm

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I still got this itch, Idk why. Maybe it's because I don't use the ACV, but as time has come along I've been having the itch...more...and more...and more. It kinda sucks, and plain out irritating. I use a little over 2 cups of water 2 tbsp of baking soda (maybe I only need 2 tea spoons O.O) 2 drops rosemary, 1 lavender, 1 pepperment.Any thing to help would be great!
updated by @aaronthelegend: 01/13/15 08:41:40PM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Try a wash with baking soda and about 6-10 drops of peppermint and rinse with cold water and see if that helps.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
add teatree and more rosemary...and acv and cold water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
really...more rosemary???@ Island Mamma: Peppermint only gives it a cooling feeling. I wanna get rid of the dandruff, not just give it a cool coating, you know. soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
2 drops int much at all wont spread round your head i use like 30 in a gallon id say u should use at least 5-10 and rosemary wont hurt nothin to use too much teatree id use but more sparingly and the acv and cold water willl help too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
No it doesn't only do that and that cool feeling is the oil at work and what PREVENTS dandruff.I have super thick long curly hair my whole life and have always had major scalp issues until I stumbled on the information about peppermint being used as a cure for dandruff, itchy scalp issues.I tried it it worked. Right away! I have used even commercial shit on my scalp and still never got results. The peppermint worked immediately I didn't have to wait weeks for it to do its thing.Rosemary didn't do a thing for me and neither did tea tree. I love Rosemary and use it probably the most as a pain number (local analgesic) and disinfectant on body and house but it did not work on my scalp issues. Tea tree either and bar soaps made it worse.Using a shit load of different volatile oils when looking for a remedy is senseless and a complete waste.You wont know what is working for you or against you. Aaron"TheLegend" said:
really...more rosemary???
@ Island Mamma: Peppermint only gives it a cooling feeling. I wanna get rid of the dandruff, not just give it a cool coating, you know. soaringeagle said:
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
I'm having issues and I decided today to change up my ratios. I will be documenting each time and the results until I find the cure for my particular scalp. I suggest doing the same so that you can look back on it and see what made it worse/better. I am going to be buying the some peppermint to try as well.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form