Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU HAVE DREADS YOU SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT?

Derek2
@dreadedhyena
10 years ago
37 posts

It's not a joke. And Einstein was a very deceptive man. Half his theories weren't even his. Remember Microsoft and IBM OS? His beliefs as far as humanity is concerned come from a humanist/naturalist background. He also was very deeply involved with Mystery Babylon. Basically he was a eugenicist.
Why, if were not supposed to eat meat, does our body more readily accept complete long chain amino acids found in meat...as opposed to the shorter incomplete chain amino acids found in plants.

We need both, regardless. We need more plant matter than meat matter as well, which a lot of people these days fail to realize.

But please don't pawn cancer off on MEAT. Meat can act as an accelerant in someone who already has certain types of cancer. But meat, in itself, doesn't cause cancer.

As far as out performing, that may be a farce. When I was in the Marines, they would allow, with special orders, for vegetarian dining at meal time. All I have to say is...by the time the 13 weeks training was up, there were no more meatless eaters left. And believe me...we were pushed infinitely harder than most marathon runners.

Anyways, I hate arguing...I just never have liked it. So I probably will not reply to this again as such. But at least you didn't get bent out of shape like some people do, I appreciate that. Thank ya!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

this study shows that vegatariansd tend to be smarter atain higher grades andgo further in academics then meat eatters

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1790759/

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

higher iq = higher chance to be vegatariuan

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

all of thats false but most vegatarians would be far less likelyt to join the militrary being against killing

but where y=ya get that crax=ckpot theory that einsteinbs work wasnt his own

look at your teeth yoiur jaws and your u-intestines all clearly meant for vegtables and not meat the intestines are why it causes cancer

look at heartg disease highbloodd pressure high colesterol statisticvs in meat eatters anfd vegatarians it beca=omes extrenely clear thAt the eating of meats not only unhealthy but often timesdeadly

and the proteijn things absolutely false

u stop ewsating any vif-ggies any dfruites for years then ewat them again and yoiur fine

u sytop eatting meat for 1 year then eat even 1 bite and its toxic it makes u inbcredibly sick

your body rejects it and treats it like as virus a high fever indicating its treated like an infection your imune sytem tries to elimuinate it

'

how can mean =t be good for u..or natural to your diet iof your bodyt reats to it like a ppision

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

if it makes u physicaly ill shouldnt that be enough warning/

a baby/infant whos parents were veg and had never been exposedto the meat in thier lives can get so sick even if the mom accidently ate something with just chicken broth as a flavour then that was passted through the breast milk

after consuming the breast milk taintred with meat the baby would get very very sick..dangerously sick

so hows that good

/ hows that healkthy or natureal

--
Derek2
@dreadedhyena
10 years ago
37 posts

Because you keep nitpicking..I'm just go say...I'm sorry I don't understand half of what the fuck you're trying to say.

Slow down and type with integrity.

I have an IQ of 164. I passed my SAT test with a mid 1500 score when I was in my teens. I have 4 patents, and the technology me and my family have invented has changed how the power industry works. We actually make the world a better place.

I eat meat too. Hmm. My parents eat meat. My dad helped to start NASA back in it's infancy..around the same time von Braun was there. He even designed components for the Apollo and Jupiter engines. He has several patents that are so ahead of it's time Exxon Mobile attempted to steal them...so were still in a big legal battle over that. He eats me still. He never gets sick, not even a head cold. I never really get sick either. My mom doesn't either, she eats meat. I'm going from first hand real world experience here, not copy paste articles from bias people.

Einstein wasn't that smart. He wasn't dumb, but he wasn't as great as people made him out to be. Off the top of my head I can name three people who make Einstein seem juvenile. Bohr, Tesla, von Braun.

A great deal of Einstein's theories have been broken. In fact his greatest accomplishment isn't even purely his own. It's the Bose-Einstein Condensate.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

and your point is? it still does not change statistics

and if you were so inteligent youd be able to read

now im freinds with the family that designed the hubble telescope vegatarians ..the entire family for 3 generations..from birth

entire family is raging alcaholics too but thats besides the point

i have several freinds working for nasa including 1 member of this sitte.. all veg

1 freind veg since 14 now 65 or older has 4 or 6 phds and was ceo of 1/2 a dozen fortune 500 companies (but is most proud of his apple picking abilities) another freind..also veg has developed a way to create electricity from aluminum cans and dirty dish water and lye and that also seperated oxeh=fgen fronm hydrogen wich he extracts the h for fuel cells

another veg freinds developped a complete self contained ecosystem for use inside the mammoth cave in the event of a global catastrophy that would alow a million people to survive in there indefinateky wiythout the need fior anything from the outside it could be sealed shiut airtight

now if yoiur iqis soi high why cant u understand that if it makes u physicaly ill if your body regects it as a toxic substance..if your bodyt fights it like an u=infection how can itr possibly begood for you or part of yyour natural diet

use your intelect to explain how its good to eat if it puts u in the hospitol the 1st time u eat i9t if youd nbever been exposed to it b4

i ate meat twice accidently in the past 30 years and cantell u that nothing has ever made me sicker and i felt totaly toxic for weeks after it was the grossest feeling havimng that stuck in my intestines unable to get it out ..hurting

the onlty way tocribe4 the feeling was like i had a brick, covered in spikes that was rotting.. both twearing my insides uo and rotting ..horifying feeling\

loing after the puking stopped i wished i could puke more just to get it out

because meat is inedigestable without enzymes that are alien to the human du=igestive tract i couldnt shit it out even it just sat in there rotting

i had toi take large doses of laxatives to get it out i know its nasty but it was the only option

and that brings me to 1 more factor..smell

vegatarian shit has a distinctly better smell vegan hardly any smell raw vegan is nearkly scentledss but meateatewrs stink

the same with sweat a heavy meat eater u can smell them when they walk in the room on a hi=ot day the more crappy and meat heavy diet the worse the stench

vegatariands vegans raw vegans have lessand less sweat smell and the ourer diets have none

its a very unhealthy smell too

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

and the artickles were from some of the most reliable sources

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

national center for biotechnology resources..a government research group and psychology today were 2 of tye articles but theres so many more out there

and all medical studies show that vegatarians a far healthier diet

with significantly reduced risks of heart disease high blood pressuee high choloesterol and cancers especialy color cancer..colon being directly involved with the digestion of food

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

leading cancer research site states that vegatarians have a greatly reduced risk of colon and prostate cancers

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complementaryandalternativemedicine/dietandnutrition/vegetarianism

hmmmm

are u still so sure your right despite all scientific evidence to the contrary

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/27/15 11:14:45AM

/ 10

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form