Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU HAVE DREADS YOU SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT?

Shade Of Ashes
@shade-of-ashes
10 years ago
78 posts

However THIS is a FACT:

opinion [ uh - pin -y uh n ]

noun

1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
My original point was that you cannot claim an opinion as fact.
Your opinion is that meat isn't good for human consumption.
Other's opinions are that meat is beneficial for human consumption.
You can't tell other people on this site that their own opinions are wrong, that's just rude and disrespectful. Please be respectful towards the opinions of others, it's just common courtesy. You push people away when you don't respect other's beliefs.
<3 Shade
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

riught exactly you have an opinion based on belief i am offering fdacts based on statistics and studieds as well as biology and experience

and you cannot deny that a child wiuld eat an apple and play with a bunny and not the other way around

all youve offered is opinions

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cody Harder
@cody-harder
10 years ago
30 posts

It's possible to have opinions based on so-called "facts." Science is a religion these days, anyhow. There are facts, and then there are opinions. Facts do not have opinions, people do. Everyone will make their own choice. For better or worse, we will all return to the earth from whence we came, along with all the plastic, carnage, civilzations, pollutions....everything will return to the source, no exceptions. So live your life how you will.

BTW this is a really interesting discussion. I will say that the night that I read this discussion, I circumstantially ate too much meat (I rarely eat meat, only when with my parents who do eat meat), and I DEFINITELY had indigestion for a solid 12+ hrs lol. That experience combined with some points brought up in this discussion made me seriously consider going off of meat. I do fast from meat for long periods for spiritual reasons, but my body will always feel stronger and better nourished when I eat it occasionally. In my experience. And, yes, I do eat a balanced diet when vegetarian or vegan.

Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

Eating a ton of oils and starches is what's giving people heath problems. Humans were eating meat since they were living in caves. It has been proven looking at their skeletal remains, that they even had a more healthy, muscular structure during these times and even had better teeth. Humans started getting sick around the time they started eating oils and too many starches and grains. A lot of the "studies" behind how meat is bad for you is a huge scam. Shade of Ashes is 100% right.

Claire3
@claire3
10 years ago
36 posts

I think humans are opportunistic creatures, & we would (**before super markets) eat what we had to when we had to. We probably stalked/hunted animals long before we would ever try to outrun them. Balance in life is a beautiful thing. I think eating a meat free diet for spiritual reasons definitely makes sense to me though. These are just my thoughts.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

we do eat alotta things that arent really foods in indo=ia i think it was they eat a type of clay thats hard was a rock it contains mineralks so has some nutritional value but still..its a rock

many foods you eat that have "natural flavours" or 'natural colors" have things that u wouldnt normaly think of as food like vanila ice cream has the anal gland of a beaver as a flavor (yumjny huh) and some foods with red coloring have ground up bugs

theres way more exam0oples but also somde of the preservatives binding agents thivckeners etc etc are simply industriaol waste products these would cost money to properly dispose of safely..but add it to food and itrs profitable

make no mistake..just cause humand eat itr or have eatten it for years does nit mean its naturaly part of thier diets nor does it mean its healthy in any way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 10
Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form