Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beads..

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
What is the best way to put on a bead? Sounds like a stupid question but I'm wonderin how it stays n if I should get it wet first or put rubberbands below it..? What's the plan?
updated by @atom: 02/14/15 09:59:34AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I just put mine in where they fit and stayed. If it's a tight fit then you could keep them in forever :)If you don't want them forever then move them around every once in a while or you'll get bumps above and/or below
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nio rubber bands wet the tip of the dread put a loop of thread thru the bead put dread tip through loop use thread to pull dread tip thru bead push bead up till it sticks if it goes clear to roots try a thicker dreadthe bead should just find a home a spot where it just wants to live it will just fit right and stay in place

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
just find a bead that fits nicely, doesn't easily slip off, and slide it on, peyote stitches work really well,I wouldn't use anything else to keep em in unless you really really liked the way it looked.
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Thanks my dreaded eagle friend.. That soars.. I will take ur advice, as always. Lain what's a peyote stitch?

Iain said:
just find a bead that fits nicely, doesn't easily slip off, and slide it on, peyote stitches work really well, I wouldn't use anything else to keep em in unless you really really liked the way it looked.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
look in out shops at knottysleeves shop

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
yes! that is what i need sir! are those stretchy?
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
ehh iono.. i just had a heck of a time gettin some beads on.. seems like itd be even harder to get one of them things on if it didnt stretch. i cnt spend money rite now anyways.. maybe ill try makin one but stretchy.. iono, hopefully my nxt check will be better so i can get some rad accesories n dress up my dreads.. :)
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
i found a pack of some really good wooden looking ones with orange and dark red designs.. for like 4 dolla at a craft store..
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Whattt that's my kinda deal rite there.. A random craft store or big name?

Marlee Skye said:
i found a pack of some really good wooden looking ones with orange and dark red designs.. for like 4 dolla at a craft store..
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form