Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

big=lil baby dreads

That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Ok so I'm on my third week and the bigger nice size guys are comin apart and r know making lil skinny baby dreads. Is this normal? It just feels like I got stringy hair now. Plus it gets pretty oily within a day
updated by @that-irie-guy: 02/14/15 09:43:47AM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
It happens, you can try beading them if you want them together,however if they do split off they may just re join in the future anyways.(good thing about that is it's a whole lot easier to let dreads join than to try to undo it in the future)the oilyness could be affecting this though, you can try adjusting your washes to help reduce this.
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
How's bouts would I do that?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
anything they wanna do is normaland what are u washing with how often etctry washing 1 day longer then u think u should push the washing back to every 4-7 days slowlyuse seasalt 2 hours b4 u wash on hair only not scalp and after wash spray scalp with thyme tea and leave it onuse warm to hot water to wash but use freeeeezing water to rinsehot water helps remove oils and cold closes pores so u dont produce oils

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
^ this :)
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Uhh I doin the baking soda and acv wash every 3 days or so. My hair gets really oily pretty quickly. With the thyme tea would I just take thyme and strain it like I would reg tea ina tea ball?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yup but u can steep it lil extra long to make it extra strong That_Irie_Guy said:
Uhh I doin the baking soda and acv wash every 3 days or so. My hair gets really oily pretty quickly. With the thyme tea would I just take thyme and strain it like I would reg tea ina tea ball?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Ok sweet I will try this. Idk y my boys seem to be gettin worse not better
Davey
@davey
14 years ago
22 posts
that tends to be what happens it would seems That_Irie_Guy said:
Ok sweet I will try this. Idk y my boys seem to be gettin worse not better
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Ok wat about washing with a thyme tea wash typa thing?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form