Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Its been 2 months :)

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I've had my dreads for almost 2 months now, but the problem is that I can't see the dfference in them. what do u guys think? in comparison to the 1st months dreads?1 month

2 months...ish lol

thanks for any help :)
updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the hair color makes it harder to see but i think theyre doin ok recovering from crochet may have slowed it a lilis it oily at all?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
ye i was afraid that the hair colour would do that.no, dont think its oily, I was it ever 2 days days but they seem to be staying the same
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Looking good man :)does it actually look oily in person? It could just be the camera flash that makes it look oily
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
don't think it will be oily because i just washed it today and took the picture a couple of hours later, so my scalp should be clean
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
I have no idea why your mates say they dont look like dreads o.o
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
usually the differences aren't so outstanding in a month to month basis as they are with every couple of months, it's not till then you start looking at older pictures and think "holy crap that's different now!"keep updating your timeline/keeping track and you really see how they turn out and it's really cool to see those changes :)so far they're looking pretty good man!
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Jessie Carr said:
I have no idea why your mates say they dont look like dreads o.o
probably because they're thinking Bob Marley years old locks, no one understands they don't turn into dreadlocks over night.personally I think they look good so young.
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
i think they look brilliant for only two months..and i totally feel you with the situation with your friends..it s the same with mine..now that my dread starts to get tighter they just lose it..they were insisting that the only way for one to get their hair dreaded is by either backcombing or crocheting..so, they feel stupid to see that i was right..they will believe you when they get mature enough to look just brilliant.;)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form