Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cool Dreadlock related videos (non informative)

Iain
@iain
10 years ago
844 posts
so the other day I stumbled upon this guy's video, He flips his dreadlocks back over his head and recorded it with a slow motion camera, needless to say if you mute the video and play your own music over his, it is very cool to watch :)also if you find anything related plz post :P
updated by @iain: 01/13/15 08:41:26PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
10 years ago
751 posts
that was awesome :)...but too slow..LOL!!
Iain
@iain
10 years ago
844 posts
lol, when your in the right mood listening to your own music it was pretty cool to just stare at :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
10 years ago
751 posts
yeah :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,444 posts
thats a keeper adding it to our vids thnx

--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
10 years ago
751 posts
Do they have to be of people? LOL! What can I say...I'm a dog person :D
Iain
@iain
10 years ago
844 posts
lmao aww, I dont think ive ever seen those dogs in person (probably because they would melt in the florida summer) but thats awesome! :P
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
10 years ago
751 posts
I actually saw one like a week ago when I took my dog to the groomers..it was brown though so I don't know if it was the same one...but it's so hot here in maryland too I don't know how it survives!!People should take a clue from those animals though...look at their locks so nice and even ...and all they need is cleaning and separating :D Iain said:
lmao aww, I dont think ive ever seen those dogs in person (probably because they would melt in the florida summer) but thats awesome! :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form