Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how to see more of the dreadlockssite activity

hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
. i know you can set the activity bar up to 20 activitys on the my page part of the site but how can u see if your activity went pass there. i mean is there a way to see more or say if u havent gotten on in a few days and you recieved like 25 updates on the activity part of the my page but you are only allowed to have 20 activities displayed. is there any way to see those 5 that got outdated i suppose is the word. just wondering. i mean really it aint a big deal its just im part of like a bunch of groups and i have a bunch of friends on here and sometimes i get photo comments or group comments that i didnt know i recieved until a long time afterward cuz i dont really get the oppurtunity to get on alot and i have a 2 year old that goes crazy when i do get on and hardly lets me on for awhile. i was just wondering if there was a way to keep en eye out for those things that i have nmissed cuz i really want to stay updated on all the activities. but i guesse i could just check em all like i do with my groups that i personally created. thanks for the time and let me know if theres any sort of fix for it. peace and love. and i love this site
updated by @hippie-mama: 01/13/15 08:41:25PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Don't you get email notifications?If you don't use your email then you should check it, I'm sure you have hundreads of emails from this site :)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
i know my email gets blown up by this site............. Paula said:
Don't you get email notifications?
If you don't use your email then you should check it, I'm sure you have hundreads of emails from this site :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you can subscreibe to activity feeds by the rss feen icon then you can copy paste that into windows vista/7 sidebar gadget called feeds rthat way you have updates on your desktop daily even if u dont come to the site

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
click settings under uinbox here and u can set what emails u get

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus