Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

washes and sea salt

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
wondering what you ppl do.. like when u put the baking soda all over ur head.. u just chill there in the shower for 10 to 30 minutes?? that seems just a lil weird to me.. i mean, theres not much to do in the bathroom. and ten to thirty minutes can be a long time if ur just sittin there.. any suggestions? besides pleasuring myself.. and also im bouta run n go get some sea salt.. is there a certain kind thats the best? n how much do i need? like whats the salt to water ratio? n if i go with a lil more salt would that help em lock even faster?
updated by @atom: 02/14/15 09:42:19AM
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
O man ANYWAY!put baking soda in then cap then bath then rinse
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
like a shower cap? guess ima need one of those.. i just got some salt tho n im not sure what to do with it but im ready to see how it affects the dreads! n by the way, sry bout that junk.. figured id get a buncha comments sayin that crap n i didnt feel like hearin that so i just got it out the way. i apologize...
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea i use baking soda also, but cause i got a lot of hair i use a nice bit. not sure for short hair.... but anyways i get my Backing soda mix together pour it over my head/hair then wrap it in a towel then do whatever for like 15 mins then take my shower..... and rinse with real cold water
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
u rinse with cold water everytime? man that just bums out my shower time.. ill try to make a good routine outa it tho.. thanks bro. anyone kno about the salt?
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea i like my shower supper hot, but at the end of it i turn the water cold and rinse my head : ) and not sure what brand or what not but get some add a bit to one of those spray bottles and spray your hair...... Atom said:
u rinse with cold water everytime? man that just bums out my shower time.. ill try to make a good routine outa it tho.. thanks bro. anyone kno about the salt?
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
gotcha! thanks again broski
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm u do have a body to wash dont u? u pour it over your head wash your body then rinse i mean 10 minute showers are normal u knowdo u feel the need to pleasure yourself everytime u shower//and no no more salt wont help it will just iritate the scalp1 spoonful per spraybottleandsea salt is sea salt the best is the cheapest so not jonny cleans 10 dollars a spoonful u can get 2 pounds for 2 bucksthat breaks down to 385 bottles

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
yaa i guess i can just go for the 10 minute ones cuz i like to wash my hair often n that might make up for it. n naww i honestly dont even pleasure myself.. savin all that good stuff for the wifey.. i just didnt feel like ppl replyin bak " dude just choke the chicken for a half hour" so i said that. but i just got some 2 dollar salt n im bouta use it. should i leave it in all night or naw?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
some ppl do but i woulednt id spray on hair only not scalp and rinse out after 2 hours about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form