Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Updated w/1 week progress pics!

Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
Oh wow :D they're progressing quickly. That's why I envy people with really curly hair :}can't wait to see how they'll be looking in just a month.Lucky girl ;P
updated by @cavewoman: 07/28/15 12:33:31AM
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
lol. Yes, desparate is a good word! My hair has been trying to do this since I was about 5! I used to SCREAM and run from my mom when she had a brush in her hand as a child. She should have just let me be. I'd have dreads to the floor by now. lol.Anyway, I found my actual camera, so I added one week pics, and these ones aren't as fuzzy as my others. Knottysleeves said:
Sounds like your hair is desperate to be dreaded. ;-) Awesome progress, congrats!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ohh yea definately some dreadin goin on

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
lookin' good, wish my hair dreaded that fast!
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
damnnnnnnn fast
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
I'm so excited, I can't wait to see how it looks after week 2. I've been grabbing at them all day, trying to make sure they are staying separate, and I keep finding knots that I didn't even know were there yesterday! I just got a wool/hemp tam in the mail 2 days ago, and I feel like sleeping in that has been helping a ton, I wake up in the morning, and they look better than they did the night before.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form