Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

very importand decision time please read (every member) (guests too)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
ok so today is the day we must make an important decision concerning this site and the others. this sites been on the ning pro plan for 5 days now and will remain pro which means we will be getting new features added soon too.my concern is the other sites i made recently www.greentechnologyforums.com and www.legalizecannabis.ws they as of now are getting liyyle use (being only weeks old thats to be expected) and zero search trafic (thats deadly) to keep these sites open more then the next 30 days i need them to grow and vbe used and get at least some search trafic. i need content added, not just short 1 line posts but longer informative ones 100 words or more that can begin bringing in search trafic even if its just a little at 1stif all 3 sites were pro thats 150 dollars a month thats not easy to cover if the 2 sites arent pulling theyre weighti dot expect every 1 of you to write a 100 word essay a day on both but just try to add something useful to one otr the other soon and if possible more then 1.at the end of the 30 days i will bas a decision on growth and search engine perrformance as to wether the sites will be plus, pro...or closedidealy if they do stay open id like to add another reaggaelovers.com or something along those lines. but cant do that till these 2 are running smoothlyi dont want to close these important sitesive concidered hiring a professional writter to right up a couple seo pages (search engine optimized) to start bringing in trafic but since im buying a car today not sure if i can afford to nowwe need to start working on this asap like now because it can take 30 days to make a difference even if we work on it dailyalso please make suggestions for improvments and additionstop contributers wi8ll be made admins if they want to be

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
You could maybe get someone from here to write something up for free I'm sure, there are a lot of good writers on here. I Shall try and go back and forth and do my part to help. I still need to finish my hemp rant anyway :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
i saw yoir posts and good job

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
There will be more my friend. Much more.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form