Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Fiance Is Leaving Me...

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Bro I'll pray for ya.. Keep ur head up n be thankful for everything else u have and are a part of. Gets me happy again.. :) hope it works out for ya!
updated by @atom: 07/10/15 02:38:23AM
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
I'm very sorry to hear you are in so much pain. These feelings about her.. it moved me because I have those same feelings for someone.. someone I can't be with, so I do know those feelings and empathize with you.But take what Ciaralynne said, there is hope yet.I believe things happen for a reason, and if you two are really meant to be, it will happen :)I wish I had something more comforting that I could say to you.We're all here for you, bluntness and all ;] GreyGargoyle said:
I sort of agree.

I just don't get why life is like it is...
I mean I try so hard...I used to try hard with girls. After my last ex I quit talking to girls. Hell, I barely even looked at em. I liked my life and I was happy but when this girl stepped into my life it was like almost like seeing an angel in it's purest form and I to this day I still feel that strongly about her and I know it was fate that I met her. It was fate or a huge coincidence and I really KNOW that it was fate. Nothing in my life has been a coincidence. I wanted dreads for a life time but I finally decided to dread when I found out the truth about them. I know that was fate. I know it was fate for me to meet her and I truly feel like she is my soul mate. I just don't get what this has to do with the relationship or my future as I know that it is me and her against the world. Today, I went into her room to wake her up and so I sat on her bed and she laid her head into my lap and she cuddled close to me and when she finally woke up I felt amazing inside...but I also felt pain that you can only comprehend when you're in my situation. I don't think that I could comprehend this pain if she got back together with me. It's that horrible for me. I just don't get why life is throwing this at me. We have so much in common and life has so much to give us as soul mates. I just NEED her in my life. She makes me whole and complete. And I know I sound pathetic. Ha...
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
We LOVE You Grey!!!!
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Honestly, you guy's are great. This is why I LOVE this site. Thanks everyone.Love you all!But just to give you guy's an update on the situation...We went on a movie date tonight and at first it was horrible. I really thought that I screwed up by taking her but as soon as we got to the movies everything changed. It went from horrible to heaven in a matter of minutes and I fell in love again. She makes me happy with just a smile. Tonight made me realize just WHY that I love her so much. But anyways, it wasn't enough to change the situation yet but I feel as if after tonight we did accomplish some bonding and we have both found some level of acceptance. I'm more accepting of her decision and I still feel as if it's just a hurdle in the relationship and she seems to be more accepting of having a future that includes being with me. Like I said before...I'm gonna have to give it time, love and hope. It's a lot like growing dreads...hope this doesn't take so long though. It's much tougher and painful too though.
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Well praise God.. That's gnarly bro.. Hopefully she wises up. Glad to hear ur accepting it n whatnot tho. U have no choice but to accept whatever happens really. Worrying gets u Nowhere! Id take that 15 year old chicks advice tho n play a lil more hard to get.. Nvr fails lol

GreyGargoyle said:
Honestly, you guy's are great. This is why I LOVE this site. Thanks everyone. Love you all!But just to give you guy's an update on the situation...We went on a movie date tonight and at first it was horrible. I really thought that I screwed up by taking her but as soon as we got to the movies everything changed. It went from horrible to heaven in a matter of minutes and I fell in love again. She makes me happy with just a smile. Tonight made me realize just WHY that I love her so much. But anyways, it wasn't enough to change the situation yet but I feel as if after tonight we did accomplish some bonding and we have both found some level of acceptance. I'm more accepting of her decision and I still feel as if it's just a hurdle in the relationship and she seems to be more accepting of having a future that includes being with me. Like I said before...I'm gonna have to give it time, love and hope. It's a lot like growing dreads...hope this doesn't take so long though. It's much tougher and painful too though.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yeah, man. It's just so hard to play hard to get when you love someone unconditionally...but I completely understand why I need to do that and I'll try but I doubt that I can! Maybe if I try really hard. As for praying about the relationship, I do that at least 1-100 times a day, man. I'm about to go wake her up, she has to get ready for work. I'm gonna try the hard to get thing right now and see if it works, HAHA, me...hard for HER to get? YEAH RIGHT! =(I forgot that she has read this thread because she saw me on it and she'll probably see what I wrote above...oh well. She already knows that I'm determined. Atom said:
Well praise God.. That's gnarly bro.. Hopefully she wises up. Glad to hear ur accepting it n whatnot tho. U have no choice but to accept whatever happens really. Worrying gets u Nowhere! Id take that 15 year old chicks advice tho n play a lil more hard to get.. Nvr fails lol

GreyGargoyle said:
Honestly, you guy's are great. This is why I LOVE this site. Thanks everyone. Love you all!
But just to give you guy's an update on the situation...

We went on a movie date tonight and at first it was horrible. I really thought that I screwed up by taking her but as soon as we got to the movies everything changed. It went from horrible to heaven in a matter of minutes and I fell in love again. She makes me happy with just a smile. Tonight made me realize just WHY that I love her so much. But anyways, it wasn't enough to change the situation yet but I feel as if after tonight we did accomplish some bonding and we have both found some level of acceptance. I'm more accepting of her decision and I still feel as if it's just a hurdle in the relationship and she seems to be more accepting of having a future that includes being with me. Like I said before...I'm gonna have to give it time, love and hope. It's a lot like growing dreads...hope this doesn't take so long though. It's much tougher and painful too though.
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Hahahahaha that's hilarious. Ur right tho. At least she'll see that ur determined. And God will answer ur prayers so whether it's what u wnt right now or not, it's for the best. Guarenteed.. U kno that. God likes persistance tho so keep it up. N I kno how it is to try n play hard to get but u wnt em so bad.. Strait up stinks.. Best of luck bro! Lemme kno how it turns out.

GreyGargoyle said:
Yeah, man. It's just so hard to play hard to get when you love someone unconditionally...but I completely understand why I need to do that and I'll try but I doubt that I can! Maybe if I try really hard. As for praying about the relationship, I do that at least 1-100 times a day, man. I'm about to go wake her up, she has to get ready for work. I'm gonna try the hard to get thing right now and see if it works, HAHA, me...hard for HER to get? YEAH RIGHT! =(I forgot that she has read this thread because she saw me on it and she'll probably see what I wrote above...oh well. She already knows that I'm determined. Atom said:

GreyGargoyle said:
Honestly, you guy's are great. This is why I LOVE this site. Thanks everyone. Love you all!
But just to give you guy's an update on the situation...

We went on a movie date tonight and at first it was horrible. I really thought that I screwed up by taking her but as soon as we got to the movies everything changed. It went from horrible to heaven in a matter of minutes and I fell in love again. She makes me happy with just a smile. Tonight made me realize just WHY that I love her so much. But anyways, it wasn't enough to change the situation yet but I feel as if after tonight we did accomplish some bonding and we have both found some level of acceptance. I'm more accepting of her decision and I still feel as if it's just a hurdle in the relationship and she seems to be more accepting of having a future that includes being with me. Like I said before...I'm gonna have to give it time, love and hope. It's a lot like growing dreads...hope this doesn't take so long though. It's much tougher and painful too though.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I'll let ya know then. Today when she left for work I gave her a hug and told her to take care and drive safe instead of "I love you"...that's about the best I get at being hard to get. She has me wrapped around her finger and everyone knows it.
Davey
@davey
14 years ago
22 posts
being bi-polar can be a bitch man, like everyone else has said, just gotta roll with the punchs and let life flow, you'll get to your destination one way or another.maybe not exactly what you want to read but i'm bi-polar and i've been on the other side of that, i was engaged and we were making wedding plans and going to michaels bridal and she was trying on dresses and then one day i just freaked out like holy shit what am i doing?! i can't do this i've only known her two years and she was my first and i'm only 22 i can't be stuck in a relationship. we were living together and i had to move out on my own because i didn't want any of my friends to be like why are you crying about moving out it was your decision that doesn't make any sense.i had convinced myself i didn't love her and never had feelings for her but every 3am text that she was lonely got me into her bed 5 minutes later and not even for sex. i used to sit up all night listening to her talk about helter skelter and all of the charles manson books or other guys she was talking to when i had to be in class the next day, it didn't matter though, i'd just take some stakers and a few monster to get through the next day. i was almost killing myself so she wouldn't feel alone, looking back, it's kind of funny in a way i guess, about how nieve i was, that i would go that far out of my way for someone with out a second thought for this person i was convinced i didn't have feelings for.One day i just went off and said somethings to her i have regreted ever since. i said it out frustraition and made myself sound like a racist jack-ass which is so out of character for me i can't even understand why i would have even said thought or acted like that but she told me she never wanted to speak to me ever again and has stuck to it. she used to come into a store i worked at every now and again i think to rub it in my face that she found someone else that makes her happy, i don't think it got across what she wanted to but either way i know that bridge has burnt and the ship's set sail but at least she's moved on and happy, at least i hope.i regret it, i still talk about her all the time with out realizing it and it pissed off my gf now even though we've been together a year and half and have a baby she still gets jelous and mad if i mention her name.long story, but what i want to get across is, don't always take things at face value, especially when bi-polar is in the mix cause it's a pain in the ass; if i'm not "medicated" i can be a nightmare to deal with, and just a straight asshole until i get a chance to sit down smoke a bowl and clear my head. sounds a lot like confusion and frustraition and maybe a bit of fear as well. she may say some nasty things to you and hurt you a lot, but if she means that much to you it's worth it to try, just keep a clear head and know when it's time to walk away, rather permanetly or just for a few minutes.
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
oh man sister rags. I remember at the beginning of this thread you said you didn't really have any words of wisdom to comfort him, but each time you come back you bring some pretty great and deep thoughts =] Sister Rags said:
Hey there Grey, I'm in a hurry but just wanted to throw in (yet another) comment.

Again, NO disrespect to anyone or to anyone's personal experiences, because they are ALL valid. I just want to say that "playing" anything (hard to get, or whatever else) is not the way to have a real, lasting relationship with anyone. Be genuine at all times, ask God for help and guidance at all times...your higher self will tell you, without exception, that you were created as an individual and there is never any reason to be anyone but who you are and to act accordingly. If you feel in love, my friend, be IN LOVE! The truth is, if the lady you love is a true person she will take your example of sincerity and be genuine, too. And maybe that won;t happen this minute, but maybe she will learn from you.

Whatever we do, we are, at all times , teaching others. And the question comes down to being pretty simple: Are we teaching truth or are we teaching lies?

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form