Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I think we may be onto something pretty superfantastic

earthbaby☮422
@earthbaby422
14 years ago
14 posts
DREAD PAINTING!!i think its one ridiculously genius ideai haven't tried it yet but ima get some paint tonight and give it a whirl. probably watercolor paint... dip the tips of my dreadies in different colors, pop in some metal and head bang on paperill post pictures of my masterpiece!yeah so maybe its a really high idea but its better than most of em hahhawhats to lose? the paint cant be bad for em.. so try it out with me and let me know what you come up with!!
updated by @earthbaby422: 01/13/15 08:41:05PM
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
fucking awesome
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
Haha, can't wait to see the result. Maybe take a vid of during?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ive seen it done and its cook but not just whaking dreads he used em like brushes and painted masterpeices

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Just another use of dreadlocks. That's awesome. It'd be kool to be a (Ugh, I can't remember the word for it)...able to use two hands...artist. So you could just reach back, grab a couple dreads and start painting with both hands, haha. Awesome.
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Done it. Well painted with em, not quite like how you want to. :) Not with mine, but with a friends. Looks amazing. I do recommend water colors!
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
ahhh this sounds cool =D
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lmao, I like the bit about headbanging it onto paper, post pics of the result :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form