Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New To Dreads

Tex
@tex
14 years ago
8 posts
ah ok, thanks everyone for the fast easy help i should of look'd more in to this i guess, oh well i willl start over and a black girl did my hair :S guess i will try to go back to that place monday and see if i can get my money back they prolly wont give it back lol heather said:
oh and on a side note that isnt how u section hair even for twists...im very familiar with afro hair twists braids etc and when you section it u wanna do something called brick laying, u dont stack sections one on top the other like that u u end up with masses of scalp showing so even if u get you girl to help u t&r make sure you dont stack the sections like that

heather said:
if u were african that may have worked but it dosnt work on anyone else and yeah if those sections did lock ud have dreads as big as your freaking forearm get your money back that is crap!

updated by @tex: 07/10/15 09:40:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
even if u dont get your money back its important u let her know that is not how you do dreads! make sure you tell her that wax is the number 1 reason dreads get cut and twists are only for african hair and she should learn to do dreads right if shes going to charge money for it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tex
@tex
14 years ago
8 posts
hey guys just wanted to give you all a update on the wax removing and YAY! it is like all gone had my girl check my hair out and just have light stuff on my scalp so i guess this is a good thing and just call'd the hair place up and i talk'd to the manage and she was really nice and is goi nto try to get my money back but has to talk to the owner and is goi nto call me back soon so hope this all turn out good. thanks again guy for the help dreadymom marla said:
i am sorry you got took, man. id get my money back.. but all you gotta do, is listen to all these guys cause they know what they are talking about.. that's for sure.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
bet they feel sooo much better huh Tex said:
hey guys just wanted to give you all a update on the wax removing and YAY! it is like all gone had my girl check my hair out and just have light stuff on my scalp so i guess this is a good thing and just call'd the hair place up and i talk'd to the manage and she was really nice and is goi nto try to get my money back but has to talk to the owner and is goi nto call me back soon so hope this all turn out good. thanks again guy for the help

dreadymom marla said:
i am sorry you got took, man. id get my money back.. but all you gotta do, is listen to all these guys cause they know what they are talking about.. that's for sure.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form