Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ive been meaning to start this for awhile...

turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
when do dreads lock up the most? what activitity and dont say "living" cuz i already got that one
updated by @turkey: 02/14/15 06:10:30AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sleeping washing playing in the woods forgeting all about your hairletting time pass you bymeditatingvegetatingcontemplating existenceexistingexisting without contemplating existingaccepting time as a imaginary conceptgrowing your hairwatching your hair growforgetting to watch your hair growsmoking alot of potnot smoking potcontemplating why pots called pot when you cant cook in itcooking pothaving nothing to do with potgrowing upgrowing oldbeing bornlearning to walk and talkliving life instead of earning livingwishing on starstrying to become a treetalking to treeslistening to treesbecomming 1 year olderforgetting what day it isforgetting what month it isrealizing you havent known what year it is since the 60sforgertting your trying to dreadnot counting the days cause its always dark when your awakewatching a snail race from coast to coastwandering aimlesslytrying to become the color orangetrying to move objects with your mindreading all these

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oopsd forgot to meantionmeanning to start this awhilejust while you were meaning to start this your dreads were dreading

--
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
thanks SE that put a smile on my face im really not worrying about it i just that question on my mind for a while rofl lmao soaringeagle said:
oopsd forgot to meantion

meanning to start this awhile
just while you were meaning to start this your dreads were dreading
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I like that .. very poetic :D soaringeagle said:
sleeping washing playing in the woods forgeting all about your hair
letting time pass you by meditatingvegetatingcontemplating existenceexistingexisting without contemplating existingaccepting time as a imaginary concept..................................trying to move objects with your mindreading all these
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
i do these ones a lot!existing without contemplating existingforgetting what day it isforgetting what month it is soaringeagle said:
letting time pass you by meditatingvegetatingcontemplating existenceexistingexisting without contemplating existingaccepting time as a imaginary conceptgrowing your hairwatching your hair growforgetting to watch your hair growsmoking alot of potnot smoking potcontemplating why pots called pot when you cant cook in itcooking pothaving nothing to do with potgrowing upgrowing oldbeing bornlearning to walk and talkliving life instead of earning livingwishing on starstrying to become a treetalking to treeslistening to treesbecomming 1 year olderforgetting what day it isforgetting what month it isrealizing you havent known what year it is since the 60sforgertting your trying to dreadnot counting the days cause its always dark when your awakewatching a snail race from coast to coastwandering aimlesslytrying to become the color orangetrying to move objects with your mindreading all these
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
I've found on my journey, wandering aimlessly and trying to become the color orange to be the most helpful with getting my locks to well lock up. :) soaringeagle said:
letting time pass you by
meditating
vegetating
contemplating existence
existing
existing without contemplating existing
accepting time as a imaginary concept
growing your hair
watching your hair grow
forgetting to watch your hair grow
smoking alot of pot
not smoking pot
contemplating why pots called pot when you cant cook in it
cooking pot
having nothing to do with pot
growing up
growing old
being born
learning to walk and talk
living life instead of earning living
wishing on stars
trying to become a tree
talking to trees
listening to trees
becomming 1 year older

forgetting what day it is
forgetting what month it is
realizing you havent known what year it is since the 60s
forgertting your trying to dread
not counting the days cause its always dark when your awake
watching a snail race from coast to coast
wandering aimlessly
trying to become the color orange
trying to move objects with your mind
reading all these
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Enjoying nature. Nature seriously seems to speed up the locking process. At least that is my experience.
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Technically, I have to vote for when when you sleep. I think the dreads under the pressure of your back puts memory into the folds and knots that were made during that day. I also think laying on your dreads pushes the lose ends into the dreads, not all of them but a few at a time every time you lay on them. Then when you move around while you sleep I think this also helps to mat them up and tuck ends into the dread.... Just my opinion, and I know they are dreading every minute of every day, but I think more dreading happens or at least more dread memory happens under the pressure of your back.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its uncunfortable having dreads under your back i toss em over the headboard or hang eem off the side of the bed but yea some is from moving and pressure while u sleep Earthstudios said:
Technically, I have to vote for when when you sleep. I think the dreads under the pressure of your back puts memory into the folds and knots that were made during that day. I also think laying on your dreads pushes the lose ends into the dreads, not all of them but a few at a time every time you lay on them. Then when you move around while you sleep I think this also helps to mat them up and tuck ends into the dread.... Just my opinion, and I know they are dreading every minute of every day, but I think more dreading happens or at least more dread memory happens under the pressure of your back.

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form