Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Goofiest dreads you'll ever see!!

dreadzman
@dreadzman
10 years ago
1 posts
Strictly Dreadz are the ones. check it out for yourself. with "matted locks" you OBVIOUSLY never been.
updated by @dreadzman: 07/10/15 09:14:44PM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
10 years ago
327 posts
heheheh..i know!! ricky williams said:
LMFAO like really i love this shit now hahahaha like out of no where this happens hahaah

dreadzman said:
Strictly Dreadz are the ones. check it out for yourself. with "matted locks" you OBVIOUSLY never been.
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
10 years ago
327 posts
OBVIOUSLY not since you say so...thanks for enlightening us... lol dreadzman said:
Strictly Dreadz are the ones. check it out for yourself. with "matted locks" you OBVIOUSLY never been.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,443 posts
umm what? hes trying to advertise his business as being the goofiest dreads u ever saw? and they are INTERLOCKED interlocking is the dumbest thing u can do to dreads thats why they all look like they are going baldyea they are goofy and ruined bu7t even being silly interlocked ruined dreads they still are not ther goofiest..just ..not very smart to try advertising them as being the goofiest..fail


--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
10 years ago
327 posts
lmao...thats what i was thinking man...he picks "goofiest dreads" thread to advertise his interlocking hokum...too funny...epic fail! soaringeagle said:
umm what? hes trying to advertise his business as being the goofiest dreads u ever saw? and they are INTERLOCKED interlocking is the dumbest thing u can do to dreads thats why they all look like they are going bald
yea they are goofy and ruined bu7t even being silly interlocked ruined dreads they still are not ther goofiest..just ..not very smart to try advertising them as being the goofiest..fail
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,443 posts
i didnt even understand his statement did u?Strictly Dreadz are the ones. check it out for yourself. with "matted locks" you OBVIOUSLY never been.strickly dreads are the goofiestumm matted locks are dreadlocks we odviosly never been what? ripped off by salons? Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
lmao...thats what i was thinking man...he picks "goofiest dreads" thread to advertise his interlocking hokum...too funny...epic fail!

soaringeagle said:
umm what? hes trying to advertise his business as being the goofiest dreads u ever saw? and they are INTERLOCKED interlocking is the dumbest thing u can do to dreads thats why they all look like they are going bald
yea they are goofy and ruined bu7t even being silly interlocked ruined dreads they still are not ther goofiest..just ..not very smart to try advertising them as being the goofiest..fail



--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
10 years ago
327 posts
tbh...i didnt understand his statement first time i read AT ALL!! then ricky replied so i read it again and understood his comments are directed at me it seems...cz i linked his site for they charge money to PALM ROLL!!but yea i still havent deciphered his statement completely...since he registered and first thing he did was to attack and sell his stuff..i bet he vl b back to explain..lol soaringeagle said:
i didnt even understand his statement did u?
Strictly Dreadz are the ones. check it out for yourself. with "matted locks" you OBVIOUSLY never been.
strickly dreads are the goofiest
umm matted locks are dreadlocks we odviosly never been what? ripped off by salons?


Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
lmao...thats what i was thinking man...he picks "goofiest dreads" thread to advertise his interlocking hokum...too funny...epic fail!

soaringeagle said:
umm what? hes trying to advertise his business as being the goofiest dreads u ever saw? and they are INTERLOCKED interlocking is the dumbest thing u can do to dreads thats why they all look like they are going bald
yea they are goofy and ruined bu7t even being silly interlocked ruined dreads they still are not ther goofiest..just ..not very smart to try advertising them as being the goofiest..fail
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,443 posts
wow did he show up like minutes after it was posted?what country are they from im guessing they dont speak english?does he understand what dreads are?


--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
10 years ago
327 posts
seems like he is from uk...lol... can you google search and find forums where particular site has been mentioned??cz i bet after we left comment on the other site about their shitty gallery pics...few hours later a dude joins in and defends wax and cries we dont know shit...why get so defensive?? hah
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,443 posts
link: www.sitename.com or is it links: lemme see links: and we have 440,000 links to us


--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
 
 / 6
 
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form