Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Goofiest dreads you'll ever see!!

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
10 years ago
849 posts
I saw that coming!!hahaha Actually the guestbook is back up with all our comments deleted! She's got quite the operation go in there they pay a bundle for fake insta"dreads" and then they come back in the revolving door to have em removed for another ton of loot! Slimy for sure!
updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/19/15 12:57:43PM
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
10 years ago
154 posts
i hope those are just the beginning stages. looked like they backcombed aye.?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,443 posts
backcombed and waxed the hell ouyys em they followed knottyboys infoand well with dreads that horible the begining stages are the ending stages they wont last a year


--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
10 years ago
849 posts
im sure they probably already cut or combed out. soaringeagle said:
backcombed and waxed the hell ouyys em they followed knottyboys info
and well with dreads that horible the begining stages are the ending stages they wont last a year
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
10 years ago
327 posts
Check out their "Customized" guest book..."Iain Dolan01:59 AM on February 26, 2008Hey Meredith,just wanted to say thanks again, and for anyone who's still wondering, she totally knows what she's doing and is really fun to talk to [:)] "Sounds as genuine as Mel Gibson's apologies... NaturalWomyn said:
im sure they probably already cut or combed out.

soaringeagle said:
backcombed and waxed the hell ouyys em they followed knottyboys info
and well with dreads that horible the begining stages are the ending stages they wont last a year
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
10 years ago
327 posts
http://www.strictlydreadz.com/services.html This site provides Services such as PALM ROLLING YOUR HAIR!!!!...I think this is from some alternate reality man...hehehe
Courtney J
@courtney-j
10 years ago
100 posts
LMAO! Those are horrible!
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
10 years ago
849 posts
while we're on a roll. This is a lil different because they are extensions.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
10 years ago
849 posts
this one shows how they do it! SCARY!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_3LOPy64Q NaturalWomyn said:
while we're on a roll. This is a lil different because they are extensions.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
10 years ago
530 posts
Thats sad. NaturalWomyn said:
this one shows how they do it! SCARY!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_3LOPy64Q

NaturalWomyn said:
while we're on a roll. This is a lil different because they are extensions.
 
 / 6
 
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form