Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadful dreading?

cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
okay so ive had my baby dreads for alittle over a month now and im very proud of em. ive gotten over the fact that they take time, so im giving it to them. but when i feel underneath my hair, it feels like all my bottom dreads (at the roots) are dreading together...i might be wrong. is this normal? i do not want one giant dread for my bottom layer lol
updated by @cassie-gabriel: 02/14/15 11:27:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
seperate them theres a seperating guide over there--->but yea u should be seperating often weekly or so

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
is it to late to seperate? cause i havent at all..
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
is it possible to rip a dread out??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
shouldnt be although might be harder tpoif u cant just rip em apart then add a lil olive oil to the connecting hairs at the roots if that dont help them rip apart then wiggle a finger or a knitting needle under just a few hairs at a time and oull up till u loosen enough to be able to ripit might hurt since u never did it but might come loose fairly easy too its only been a minth cassie gabriel said:
is it to late to seperate? cause i havent at all..

--
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
okay, and ya im doin it right now and i seem to be hearing the ripping noise so i think im doing it right. and so does like 1 a week ok? or everyday
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dxo it as needed i useed to after every wash go through and find the 1's really needing it i never did em all weekly but did siome weekly once mature u can alot less

--
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
kk thanks, and congoing some dreads isnt bad..right? like letting some grow together to make a bigger dread
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
No, it's not bad unless they get too big. But even then it's not too bad. It's actually a really good thing. It makes your dreads stronger and imo congos are awesome! Just don't let em congo overboard if you want thin or lots of locks. cassie gabriel said:
kk thanks, and congoing some dreads isnt bad..right? like letting some grow together to make a bigger dread
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Oh and check out Emilies pictures. She started with lots of locks but now only has twelve because she let hers congo. Best congos I have ever seen though! <3
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form