Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Washington State Dreadies! I Need Your Help!

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I'll make it short and to the point...!I need to know every business around you that IS or MAY be hiring!I'm going to start applying for jobs out there and I'm going to have to do it through the phone and online because I don't live out there...YET! But I'm hoping to move and if I can get a job NOW then I'd love to move out there and start working ASAP! Tell anyone that may be hiring that you've found a good hard worker for them and that I can come out there ASAP. Love and respect!
updated by @greygargoyle: 01/13/15 08:40:52PM
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
I live in WA, and my hubby has been unemployed for over a year :( Although he stays home with our kids, so he hasn't been looking THAT hard, but there isn't a TON of work to be found..
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
It's like that everywhere! But if you hear of any job openings then please let me know. I'm gonna be trying really hard to get out there. Thanks.
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
WHat part of WA are you trying to move to specifically? GreyGargoyle said:
It's like that everywhere! But if you hear of any job openings then please let me know. I'm gonna be trying really hard to get out there. Thanks.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Anywhere in the Olympic peninsula. Specifically Olympia, Bellingham, Clallom County...anywhere that I may be able to land a job and start a living.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I'll definitely check em out. Finding a job out there would be a blessing. Sister Rags said:
Hi Grey : ) Have you checked craigslist and local (online) newspaper classifieds? Many times those sources are not helpful, buuut...sometimes real jobs are listed on those sites.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Thank you for the help. I suck at online searches. They drive me crazy. It takes me an hour just to find two or three jobs that MAY be real or not...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form