Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite.com is kicking dreadheadhq and knottyboy's asses in daily site trafic

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just some interesting new stats on how the sites performingThere are 128,739 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Dreadlockssite.com, and the time spent in a typical visit to the site is roughly 75 minutes, with 60 seconds spent on each pageview. While we estimate that 72% of the site's visitors are in the United States, where it is ranked #25,907, it is also popular in Canada, where it is ranked #8,100. This site has a bounce rate of approximately 10% (i.e., 10% of visits consist of only one pageview), and visitors to Dreadlockssite.com view 36.0 unique pages each day on average.ach day on average.Dreadheadhq.com has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 417,605. While the site is ranked #117,076 in the United States, where we estimate that 62% of its visitors are located, it is also popular in Canada, where it is ranked #95,254. The site is relatively popular among users in the city of Charlotte (where it is ranked #12,793). Visitors to the site spend about five minutes per visit to the site and 58 seconds per pageview. Dreadheadhq.com is based in the US.Knottyboy.com is ranked #462,133 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. Approximately 52% of visits to it are referred by search engines. The site has attained a traffic rank of 107,970 among users in the United States, where we estimate that 74% of its audience is located, and Knottyboy.com is based in Canada. Visitors to this site view 4.7 unique pages each day on average.both of those sites trafic is falling ouers is increasingwe are kicking both theyre asses

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Canadians like the real thing baby! ;)Love the deets. Good stuff.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
thats what i like to hear............ im so glad people are starting to find the real info here instead of being caught up in lies and wax from dreadheadhq and knottyboys.....
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
This is awesome news! It's good that the site is having a bigger impact :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
unfortunately still alot of search trafic going to those guys but once there they fall for the quick flashy marketing or move on the people who come here spend far more time here really learningif we got the search domination factor too they'd be quickly forgotten

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Heck yeah.
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
WOO HOO!!!!!! Nice work Eagle, Run johnny RUN!!! Dont slip on your wax and fall on your crochet needle in your back pocket.... :)Disclaimer: I don't wish physical harm on anyone,,, maybe a little.... :) j/k hee hee....
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no harm but a comical pratfall sure ..or a stiff hard dread to the groin yea thats the appropriate karmic retribution Earthstudios said:
WOO HOO!!!!!! Nice work Eagle, Run johnny RUN!!! Dont slip on your wax and fall on your crochet needle in your back pocket.... :)

Disclaimer: I don't wish physical harm on anyone,,, maybe a little.... :) j/k hee hee....

--
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
woot woot
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form