Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anyone else have this problem?

MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
You know what SE - I have SO MUCH HAIR, that it IS kind of difficult to get it separated all the way to the roots now that you mention it, especially underneath at the neck. After not having it cut and thinned it is even worse. I worked on one particular spot for TWO DAYS trying to separate it and finally got it down to the roots. Probably why it has dreaded so fast. It is a blessing and a curse LOL!I lose a LOT of hair too. It is all over everything. My son complains all the time because he finds my hair everywhere. He says I am worse than the dog. I thought with dreading that maybe that would lessen some.
updated by @midread: 07/22/15 07:12:56PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
It should lessen. I think it's just your hair type that wants to dread so quickly. =) That is a good thing. You are probably going through the crazy congo stage as well and that might also be part of the cause. Good luck with keeping those things separated. You might have to end up letting a lot of em congo though...if that is what they really, really want. :P MiDread said:
You know what SE - I have SO MUCH HAIR, that it IS kind of difficult to get it separated all the way to the roots now that you mention it, especially underneath at the neck. After not having it cut and thinned it is even worse. I worked on one particular spot for TWO DAYS trying to separate it and finally got it down to the roots. Probably why it has dreaded so fast. It is a blessing and a curse LOL!

I lose a LOT of hair too. It is all over everything. My son complains all the time because he finds my hair everywhere. He says I am worse than the dog. I thought with dreading that maybe that would lessen some.
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Mine is doing the same thing and Im only about a month in. Fuzz city and my 'baby dreads' are natting like crazy. I have to separate 3-5 times a day. I do think that its because theyt are in the very back of my head underneath the top layer of hair and I cant get all the way to the root to separate. I have to have my daughter help me. I think I have alot of crossing hairs.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form