Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

report a problem

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
got a problem with a member or a site feature?no admins in to handle it?we all must work together to keep this site greay and freindly for allreport any problems here, and try to help eachother out until an admin can look into it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
12 years ago
46 posts
I recently switched from chrome to firefox and am experiencing the same problems i had a couple weeks ago when changes were being made to the site, meaning the chat won't open and the tabs at the top don't expand into options. Just wondering if this is a stumbling stone in the site/ server, or am i missing a plug-in or something?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

clear cache an d cookies its an intermitte t issue with the server thereszs a couple thats being tracked down but are tricky since they happen very randomly

--
Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
12 years ago
46 posts

ok,the site is working fine at home, I will delete the cookies at work, but at work i have this add-on to mozilla firefox that deletes cookies for you, could that be interfering?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

possibly i mean many sites require some cookies to function properly and sounds like a script or 2 rent functioning right so it could be that for sure

--
Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
12 years ago
46 posts

It was the add-on afterall, as soon as i allowed this site to store cookies, it functioned properly. Thanks for your help :)

Shayla Waychoff
@shayla-waychoff
11 years ago
33 posts

I try and customize my personal page and I can see the design studio but it's very transparent and I'm unable to click on anything. Anyone else have this problem?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u use chrome/ USE FIREFOX

--
Shayla Waychoff
@shayla-waychoff
11 years ago
33 posts

Oh! Thank you :)