Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreads photos or timeline ??

Joshua O'Connor
@joshua-oconnor
14 years ago
32 posts

does anyone hae a photo timeline of natural dreads ? just so i know what to expect when im growing this set :) cheers,,

also post pics of your natural locks,,, :)

updated by @joshua-oconnor: 02/14/15 05:31:26AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

that was 18 years in theres a vid in the vids at 20 years dont got anything early on tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
How far in are you? You can check out my timeline in the members timeline section. I am a little less than 2 months in and I still have plenty of stray hairs, but I also have some very cool dreads that are kinky and crazy.

updated by @crazydaizy99: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Joshua O'Connor
@joshua-oconnor
14 years ago
32 posts
thanks guys :),,,, ive not started the actual dreading yet still waiting to get enough length in my hair ,,, after cutting out my backcombed dreads ive not got much length left so but gunna let it go pretty soon and let it do its thing :),,, was just wanting to see some natural dreads :)
Emily Smith
@emily-smith
14 years ago
31 posts
I just started naturally a little over a week ago. I just uploaded some pictures onto my page of my first week. They started VERY quickly! Take a look if you would like. All I have been doing is washing with bronners every few days and tearing apart sections that are knotting, then I usually palm roll them just to make them easier to pick out when I am fooling with them. Good luck with your journey!
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Mannnnn I really wish I never tnred. :( natural looks AMAZING!

CrazyDaizy99 said:
How far in are you? You can check out my timeline in the members timeline section. I am a little less than 2 months in and I still have plenty of stray hairs, but I also have some very cool dreads that are kinky and crazy.

updated by @zeefighter: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Lovin your locks crazydaizy!
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
I have a video diary over the past few months of my hair..i'll link you to itPaitence is your best friend :)heres 1 month
Heres 3.5 Months
5months
Finaly 8 months
I'm at 11 months nearly at the moment so i'm waiting for my 1 year celebrations for the next video. hope this helps dude =D. i have slightly thinner hair than most people so thats why i dont have big knots happening at the moment (on top anyway..the back has some real monsters)
HUMMINGBIRD LOVE GORILLA
@hummingbird-love-gorilla
14 years ago
12 posts
yes I have a blog that has my journey from 4 months to current about 1yr http://hummingbirdlovegorilla.wordpress.com/ only thing is my hair is a different texture than yours so you might not be able to use it as a reference, you might want to check out YouTube.com/iheartchrist might get a better idea of what to expect with your hair type
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form