Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just how little does johnny clean of dreadheadhq know about dreads?

Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
quote from that page: First only crochet mature dreads that are really loose in one area but tight in the others. One sign of this is a loop of hair to sticking out of the dread.isnt that a sign of the dread locking up more?
updated by @jackal: 07/28/15 02:50:21PM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Congrats you know more about dreads than that moron! Jackal said:
quote from that page: First only crochet mature dreads that are really loose in one area but tight in the others. One sign of this is a loop of hair to sticking out of the dread.

isnt that a sign of the dread locking up more?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
better fixthat dread b4 it tries to dread!!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
omg did you see that video where he impales his dread all the way through on a tool, then grabs another and pulls it inside!?!?!?! that seriously shocked me...before I even found this site! o.O Rachael said:
Too late... Ive named it, therefore i'm keeping it! I hereby dub thee loopy-lou.
Besides im pretty sure I'd accidentally give myself a new piercing if I was let near that tool!
I actually gasped when in one of the videos he called "zig zag" dreads an "issue"?! I'd love my hair to zig zag.. They look pretty damn funky.

soaringeagle said:
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
He makes dreading dreadful and I would totally have anxiety if was following his advice.How can you take something so simple and make it so senseless and difficult?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I guess to him it's just an opportunity to make money off of clueless people Island Mamma said:
He makes dreading dreadful and I would totally have anxiety if was following his advice.
How can you take something so simple and make it so senseless and difficult?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its his how to combine dreads vid i think and the tool he uses is 1/2 as thick as the dread .. Rachael said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT....hold on a second......... what now?? Im gonna try and find that.. but im watching it on mute cause his voice is killing me with monotone-ness. For a start what would that achieve?!

Paula said:
omg did you see that video where he impales his dread all the way through on a tool, then grabs another and pulls it inside!?!?!?! that seriously shocked me...before I even found this site! o.O

Rachael said:
Too late... Ive named it, therefore i'm keeping it! I hereby dub thee loopy-lou.
Besides im pretty sure I'd accidentally give myself a new piercing if I was let near that tool!
I actually gasped when in one of the videos he called "zig zag" dreads an "issue"?! I'd love my hair to zig zag.. They look pretty damn funky.

soaringeagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Why are you sparkling...? Did you get bit by a vampire again!?!? ricky williams said:
Cause hes dread jesus we must follow him to the light :D*sparkles*

Island Mamma said:
He makes dreading dreadful and I would totally have anxiety if was following his advice.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
this is the one..ugh...
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Ouch...wonder if that would work on Jonnys dreads or if they'd just go back together like frankenstein? ricky williams said:
Nah i killed the last one he was winking at me so i burned him with jet fuel and plutonium

GreyGargoyle said:
Why are you sparkling...? Did you get bit by a vampire again!?!?

ricky williams said:
Cause hes dread jesus we must follow him to the light :D*sparkles*

Island Mamma said:

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form