Dreadlocks Forums

A lil get together.

ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Shhh don't discourage her!

neil coe said:
are you crazy..... no one on this site par takes in ganja, thats just bad for you...... ha ha ha : ) jk Jessica Arnold said:
Woo. A dread gathering would be super awesome! I'm from Northern California, myself. :D And I have this funny feeling there would be ganja. Lots of ganja! :x

updated by @zeefighter: 07/22/15 05:29:52AM
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
As long as we don't bring anything that can harm ourselves or others, I see the gathering being very open and accepting. I plan on putting the group together tonight, so we can discuss ideas there. For those who live internationally, we need to set something up for you dreadies as well!
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
When's this shindig goin down?? I'm from Texas but I'll be goin to school in louisiana in September. :)

pixie said:
As long as we don't bring anything that can harm ourselves or others, I see the gathering being very open and accepting. I plan on putting the group together tonight, so we can discuss ideas there. For those who live internationally, we need to set something up for you dreadies as well!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Well I hear the next rainbow gathering will be in washington state. I would love to go but I don't drive and I live all the way at the other washington(dc)But we could definitely try to meet up there :D Sister Rags said:
When GreyGargoyle moves to Seattle I'm going up there to meet him and anyone he's with. (I'm in NorCal, working myself to death and slowly cracking up. Maybe not so slowly, I dunno.)
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
That would be awesome. Maybe this next year instead of doing our own gathering, meet up at the rainbow gathering. Would be an awesome chance to see everyone and get to take part there. Sister Rags said:
That would be terrific. I've been as far north as Portland, but really need to get to Washington.
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Well! Time to go pitch the idea around the site and on the official DLS Gathering group. :) Sister Rags said:
pikie, that would be absolutely amazing!!
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
dammit, i like in the UK :(( x

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form